Register now to get rid of these ads!

How-D from Oregon

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Patrick46, Nov 27, 2008.

1. Patrick46

Patrick46

Hey all...Patrick46 from the Oregon Coastline.
    I'm the local custom striper/graphics and sign guy. I do all the traditional work...pinstriping, hand lettering, hairbrushing, gold & silver leaf, flamejobs, and (sadly) I do cut vinyl too. I produce my own line of fine art lithograph prints, and I do alot of graphic design work and tattoo designs. I'm now learning traditional metal engraving for guns, knives, and bike parts. I also build bikes and rods too.
    Currently, my daily driver is a 1950 Chevy Panel Truck, and I'm building a 1936 Chevy 5-window Coupe', a 1953 Peterbilt Hot Rod, and acouple of choppers.
    So you can plainly see, I don't watch much TV.
    No clubs for me (anymore)........thankyou!
    I've been in and out of this board for some time now, but finally decided to take the time and register....it's cool to finally be on here.

2. Welcome to the Jungle...so where on the coast are you?? I thought SPIRIT did most the stripe work on the upper end of the beaches..........cant have to many brush guys

3. Jay Rush

Jay Rush

Welcome to the Hamb from a fellow Oregonian

4. 1930-coupe

1930-coupe

hello there welcome i spent a couple years in ontario ore take care

5. Welcome to the HAMB Patrick46 from Hank in Pennsylvania.

6. Hello from mike in central Oregon.

7. Patrick46

Patrick46

HIya Meatball...I'm from Coos Bay. It's about 2 hours north from the Cali. boader. I'm right on the coast. In fact, there are tugboats and barges parked directly across the street from my shop...oh, and they catch Salmon directly from the bank there too. (I don't fish...ya gotta bolt a motor to something to catch my attention. heh-heh! )

'Spirit' Bob Spencer is in Salem...on the I-5 corridor, just south of Portland. (he's a good egg.)

and Jay Rush...I have that exact picture of that cat hanging on the door into my shop!!! hahaha (like minds, eh??)

thanx fer the welcome, fellas

8. Krylon King

Krylon King

Welcome from Georgia.

9. HotRod33

HotRod33

Welcome from st louis mo........good looking panel truck.....put some of your work in the friday art show..........,

10. Welcome from Bend! Love to see some of your work!

11. Get a haircut hippie..... :D

Hi Pat!

12. Patrick46

Patrick46

awwwwwwww.....are we jealous????? :rolleyes:

13. rat pink

rat pink
    BANNED

howdy from the humboldt coast ! nice work