Register now to get rid of these ads!

Amazing whats parked in garages we drive by everyday and we dont know it

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by ramzoom, Nov 22, 2008.

1. Bullet Man

Bullet Man

great find!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Jimv

Jimv

heard this story before!!lololololol, No dead body?
    JimV

3. damn that thing is like a time capsule........

4. captainjunk#2

captainjunk#2

that car is awesome , what a score ,

5. I know what you mean! I have a customer that I've done business with and talked to everyday for 2 years just plopped this beast in my lap last week. Its been sitting in his shop for a year and it wasn't until i had some old car and truck magazines sitting on my desk that he mentioned it was there! I went to look at it and made him an offer, now it's in my driveway!!!

Attached Files:

6. fiat128

fiat128
    from El Paso TX

Is that a Biscotter from Spain?

PS: Bitchin Starliner, hope I get that lucky someday.

7. The37Kid

The37Kid

NICE CAR!!!!!!!!!!!! Just clean it and keep it in the family.

8. damn i had to look to see what state the op of this was....my ex-father-in-law, from my first marriage had a full service station and did towing, along with towing for the county police on rotation..and he raced drags and roundy rounds for his whole life..her older brother also followed his dads footsteps.....his parents place was out by mom's old horse farm..in the country....they had 2 barns/pole buildings that were at least 30x60...maybe even bigger,,,they had and still have them full on nothing but classic tin...granddads old t's and a'..bunch of parkards, about 15 round trackers going back to 53, the first year old Joe won the circuit....early split window vette, and the first 3 years the vette came out...camaros, firebirds, 2 supper birds, a hemi 69 roadrunner, a 426 wedge gtx (68 maybe??)......then there's the old hot rods that were joes, her farthers in the other barn,.,,i was only in there once, and i really didn't care about anything older the a 57 chevy at the time...yeah they had those, all 3 years , some old fords 58"s maybe??t buckets, and i KNOW they had at least 2 deuces, and i think 3 5 window fords...plus a ton of other stuff, 69 e type jaguar and a bunch of t birds that were her moms...got a new one every 4 or 5 years and everything ended up parked out there..that's where all the vettes came from, her mom had to have a vette for nice days, when it was too nice to be stuck in her bird...i go by there every time i go back to cincinnati to visit ......drive by and see the place is unchanged still...the buildings are built just for the cars, poured floors, insulted and heated...last time i was in there was when me and Karen were still together in 76...took out the 69 hemi road runner....and also drove the crosley wagon around the farm....old joe and his farther, who died about 10 years ago, they had quite and eye for cars, true hot rod guys...old Joe was a real dick weed, spent 12 years as a marine bootcamp drill instructer...we never got along , specialy seeing as how me and his daugther got found more then a few times in the rear of her 67 ss camaro, by the local county sherriffs....with her under a blanket naked in the back seat....ohto be young man again....
    but old joes place is still in tact, i see a friend regularly down home who's wife is still good friends with Karen......and Joe and his son still go out and "play " at the farm regularly i'm told...i haven't been to cincnnati for the "CALVALE CADE OF CUSTOMS " in years, but i've heard they still take a few cars there.............funny thing is, karen hasn't ever re-married....between her and her brother they'll have a very nice collection when old joe finnally goes...........

9. Took the ol' dog out for a nice afternoon walk today - turned left where I usually turn right -there's a carport filled with junk - under a car cover - could that be a Corvette? - I sneak up and lift a corner of the cover - sure enough! - a '62 Roadster - by the looks of it, the car has not been touched for 10-15 years - next question: how to pry that thing loose from the grip of the elderly owner? . . . stay tuned . . . they are out there!