Register now to get rid of these ads!

Anyone know the phone # of curts wheels in st. Louis mo!!! Help find phone #

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by hotrodglass, Nov 21, 2008.

1. hotrodglass

hotrodglass
    from Fulton, MO

I am looking for the phone # of a guy that sells vintique wheels and hub caps in st. Louis area, i had a card and lost it. I think it is curts wheels. He goes to alot of swapmeets. Thanks, kevin

2. cuznbrucie

cuznbrucie

<table class="listingdetailtbl" id="Table1" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td valign="top"> Curt's Tires Wheels & Hubcaps
    1945 Chambers Road Saint Louis, MO 63136

</td> <td valign="top" align="right">
    </td> </tr> </tbody> </table> <nobr></nobr>

<table id="Table2" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="3"><tbody><tr> <td class="enhdata" width="157"> <dt>Phone:</dt> </td> <td>(314) 869-6464</td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td class="enhdata" width="157"> <dt>Specialties:</dt> </td> <td> Michelin, Uniroyal, Used Tires, BF Goodrich, Specializing in Used Tires, Rims and Hubcaps, Uniroyal and More </td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td class="enhdata" width="157"> <dt>Hours of Operation:</dt> </td> <td> Mon-Sat </td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td class="enhdata" width="157"> <dt>Brands:</dt> </td> <td> Michelin, Bfgoodrich, Uniroyal and More </td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td class="enhdata" width="157"> <dt>Business Categories:</dt> </td> <td> Auto Tire Shop Equipment & Supplies, Used & Rebuilt Tires, Tires Retail, Tires Wholesale & Manufacturers, Auto Wheel Covers & Hubcaps

CB
    </td></tr></tbody></table>

3. hotrodglass

hotrodglass
    from Fulton, MO

That is not the right one that is the one that you can get online this is another curts wheels off of 270 hwy. Anyone from st. Louis know who im talking about . Thanks for your help!

4. jbergman

jbergman

The guy I think you are talking about I only see at swap meets in the local area. I will ask around to see if some one know how to get in touch with him.

5. auto shop

auto shop
    from kentucky

Curt's hubcaps & wheel St louis, Mo 314 355 6778 7 Elmcrest acres.

6. hotrodglass

hotrodglass
    from Fulton, MO

thanks thats it!!! nice to have hamb friends!!!

7. auto shop

auto shop
    from kentucky

No problem, I have bought several sets of Steele's from him. He is not a big talker but good pricing.