Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Done and in the Sun Tour 2008....Big Olds FINALLY Does the Hunnert Car Pileup

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by hotrodladycrusr, Oct 22, 2008.

1. Excellent pics Denise. Thanks so much for the hugs and cookies! :) Can't wait to see you somewhere else soon.
    Max

2. Gee Frickin Whizz:D, Denise.
    Fabulous coverage....cars AND people...(and just how do you remember SO many names???)
    Thanks for taking the time to post.
    Skot

3. camargma

camargma

looks like the ladies meet n greet went well!! im bummed i missed out on that and the pileup for sure!! hopefully next year and at other car shows! :)

4. Bent

Bent
    from Canada

x2 Denise, great job!

As a relatively new HAMB'r I always enjoy your event coverage. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. =)

5. hot-rod roadster

hot-rod roadster
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Omaha Ne.

So cool Denise, good to see you back at the keyboard doing event coverage. Thanks for the ride through that weekend again, what a great time it was, met lots of new folks and really enjoyed seeing you. Appreciate the kind words about my roadster and you will be missed at Malcolms halloween party, I'm still holding out for another surprise visit from you:rolleyes: Gary

6. rob lee

rob lee
    from omaha,ne

Thanks for letting my son hang out with ya,he gets this big ass smile every time he sees pics of that weekend.I'm sure we will see ya next year. Take care, Rob

7. Duration

Duration
    from Wayne, MI

fantastic post! another great show this year, cant wait for 09! sorry i missed you.

8. Another wonderful job Denise, Thanks for sharing the experience with those of us who couldn't be there....see ya at the Roundup next April!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

9. Johnny Sparkle

Johnny Sparkle

I'm in three pictures. How the hell did I get popular? Luckily I'm either in the middle of talking or standing funny in each pic, that way the ladies won't get too overwhelmed and knock down my doors.

Thanks for the writeup.

10. The "Denise" perspective.....always the best!!! Thanks fer takin' the postin' time for us 'worker bees' that couldn't be there. Another chapter in the great book of "Denise, THE one, THE only,... Ms. HOTRODLADYCRUSR" Thanks again!!

11. ~E~

~E~

Denise- Your posts that cover events -and the good times that go with- are one of the BIG reasons why I love the HAMB.

12. Noland

Noland

oh man you have to have so many pictures its unbeleivable thanks for the photos

13. Brandi

Brandi

That was so much fun - I only wish we'd have been there for the evening activities!

I'm on track to see my fave midwesterners at the Rust Revival next.

14. custom50

custom50
    from Indiana

Nice pictures, and great looking cars, looked like everyone had a good time. You did a good job of describing the event.

15. oldsman71

oldsman71

cool coverage, thanks fer sharing!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cobey j./ o.m.71!!!

16. QQMOON

QQMOON

I dont know where you get the time or the energy but i am glad you do.....

QQ

17. wow! thanks for the pics denise ..

18. bobwop

bobwop
    from Arley, AL

seems to me that you LIKE DICK! And I see you have corrupted Runaround Sue as well

19. Excellent coverage of the pileup Denise, didn't see ya all weekend or i would of introduced myself, Maybe next year. I would punish whoever placed a sticker on your interior with a good old fashioned blood letting

20. bumpercarkid

bumpercarkid
    from Orion, MI

Yeah I need to be there next year for sure. Nice write up Denise. (As usual) Looked like a great time and a lot of cool cars! :)

21. Thanks for the great coverage Denise!! I was bummed that I didn't get more pictures, but we were all so busy running around!! Now I can prove I was there.. LOL!! It was soooo nice to meet you, Sugar, and I look forward to many more meet and greets! PS- The Olds totally inspires me! :D
    -Star

22. blackjack21

blackjack21
    from Denver, CO

What is that suppose to mean?

23. NOT SO JOLLY ROGER

NOT SO JOLLY ROGER
    from Tennessee

great pics as always Denise thanks for sharing

24. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

All those photos and story posted and all you can comment on is a quote on a photo?? BTW, YOU got the photo wrong, I write words and then post the photo that goes with the statement or paragraph....but thanks for playing anyway.;)
    I'm glad everyone else is enjoying the story. It was not only a great event to attend but a fun one to write as well.

25. Aye, thanks for the pics! It was awesome meeting you, and(im guessing like everyone else) I cant wait for the next Pile-up!

26. Moparhead

Moparhead

The Buick is owned,and painted by John Kouw at Cruisin Customs,in West Olive Michigan.I can't say for sure about the color though.

Great coverage Denise,and it was great seein' ya again.Hope to make it to Autorama this year.

Fuzzy

27. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

I will write you a note for school:D

Please do

You going to the Turkey Rod Run next month by chnace??

Don't hold your breath sweetie, I've got to save some coin for the TRR next month in Florida.

28. Ebert

Ebert

Denise,

SO SORRY I missed you this year....got caught up with friends and then worked the front gate for Czars and then "presto"...I needed a beer. You are the FACE of the HAMB and we all love you for what you do, who you are and HOW you do it!!!! Keep drivin' BIG OLDS!!!!!!
    Best,
    Ebert

29. blackjack21

blackjack21
    from Denver, CO

Not a big deal, just crazy. My father's name is Nick and it looked like he was being called a Dick... Just didn't get it. Obviously we were having a great time as well. BTW, I did enjoy all of the photos and stories behind each.

Thanks for the clarification..

30. FORDY 6

FORDY 6

Great event coverage...as usual!!!