Register now to get rid of these ads!

Does anyone Know this tub?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by VanHorton, Aug 29, 2008.

1. Fidgit,

Don't you have thae Gulf Coast:D???

I like the bar AND I have a '70 Nova...

2. Jaime Oaks

Jaime Oaks

Hey Muttley
    Shut the FUCK up!

3. 32csr

32csr
    from cincinnati

ahhh, muttley......if you only understood....good luck with your Comet, I'll be looking for a feature of it in Hop Up like all the Cincy tubs were......

4. VanHorton

VanHorton

WOW this was brought back from a little while ago... I LOVE all the cincy tubs... and the speader bar is pretty BROOTAL as well haha. good job guys, you've got some kick ass cars.

5. Muttley

Muttley

HAHAHA............no. If I see something I dont like I'm going to say so, I'm about the most un PC guy ever. What is this Ohio gang up on Muttley day? I guess all you fly-over state guys stick together.

I understand perfectly, do you think I was born yesterday? I've been doing the car thing for the better part of thirty years.

I could care less if you your car was in Hop-Up or any other magazine. So I dont like the spreader bar, BIG DEAL. So I stated my opinion, BIG DEAL. Why are you (and everyone else from Ohio) concerned with what I think anyway?

6. Anderson

Anderson

Well, we used to :(

Thanks for the reply 32csr, I see it now. Cool.

7. patina33

patina33

Boy, I'll bet Muttley is fun to be around.

8. sota

sota

Fun to be around....NO! Nice Vomet....

Last edited: Oct 15, 2008
  9. Degreaser

Degreaser

I guess all you fly-over state guys stick together.

Always have. Always will.

10. solid

solid

Muttley,the comet is super clean, and solid. Will be a cool ride. Being pc has nothing to do with this, and i'm sure these guys couldnt give a shit less about what you say about their rides, or our fine state. The problem is you had to look over a hundred good things about that car to run your jaws about one negative(in your crappy opinion)thing, you wanted this thread to go down like this.

11. seatex

seatex

I think you've got Muttley by the short and curly's on that one, Solid.
    who gives a rat shit what his opinion is, anyway? Comet Vomit! (WHOOPS, THERE GOES THOSE DAMN OPINIONS AGAIN!!!:rolleyes:)

12. solid

solid

hey cory,If they couldnt make it there then why are the cali guys buying the cars they build? Pick up a magazine dude!!!!!!!!corngrower has made it everywhere.

Last edited: Oct 15, 2008
  13. 32csr

32csr
    from cincinnati

cadillac corey....Apparently you hot rod kings out there see us more than just "Bumfuck Ohio" because I have personally sold 3 cars (all Pre-48, unlike your cadillac) to SoCal guys in the last 2 years....also know of at least 5 other Cincinnati cars that have gone west in this period of time.....I have no problem with most of the West Coast, just the insulting morons like Muttley......But hey, Fuck you too buddy!

14. "A" Tub

"A" Tub

Muttley, Let’s try this – You criticize what you know (Comets) and we’ll keep building killer hot rods here in Ohio. Since you don't get it, the idea is to add a personal touch; we don’t clone cars or build them out of a box as you can see. My spreader bar is odd too – it’s part of a wishbone. I don’t publically criticize others work or cars they buy, especially if it something that I don’t know. Hopefully it catches on since it just shows ignorance.

15. 00 MACK

00 MACK

You can always tell when Corngrowers been around a car!I dont know how he makes a living !Doesnt he have to work on a car that sucks once in a while?Ive never seen one!

16. Dick Dake

Dick Dake

Ooh, Ooh, I live in flyover too. You know, Chicago, there is nothing here, just wasteland. Can I gang up on someone? Come on guys, stop feeding the trolls and give us some more pics, of perhaps the mag issues your stuff is in.

17. HasonJinkle

HasonJinkle

Honest, I didn't even notice the bumper until it was so eloquently pointed out to the rest of us in class- at first I just thought it was a V-bar, but with the detailed shot that looks pretty tight, actually.
    Y'all don't be hatin' Mutt, it's not his fault- after all, this is what is in their school books-
    [​IMG]

18. "A" Tub

"A" Tub

I've got little ones in the latest Street Rodder and Goodguy's. The big spread is in the works.......

19. SKRTCHSR

SKRTCHSR
    from Cincinnati

The 513? very cool car.

20. Muttley

Muttley

HAHAHA, you guys are idiots, I cant believe you keep defending that stupid looking part. BTW just because something you built is in a magazine doesnt make you some Hot Rod God, please be careful not to dislocate your shoulder while patting yourself on the back. Usuing your logic the crap thats pictured in OlSkooooooooolRodzzzzzzzzzz is cooler than alot of other stuff floating around out there simply because the photographer happend to shoot a pic of it. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

21. 32csr

32csr
    from cincinnati

wrong again Muttface.....Peter Vincent requested to shoot our cars on the Salt at Bonneville.....a place you may never see because we don't like your type out there....anyway, congrats, you win the argument, now go and print up your gay decals while we build hot rods

22. Joshua Shaw

Joshua Shaw

GOD DAMN KIDS!! I LEAVE YOU ALONE FOR ONE MINUITE AND LOOK AT YA!!

:D:D:D

...I don't have much to say.. I've been down this road before. I tracked guys down at car shows and let the beatings comence for useless "opinions" typed on here. ...it didn't do them any good. Hell, half of them became my friends afterward, god damn it!!

I'm with the opinoin of: The damn car is so cool that the only thing Muttley could find that he didn't like was the spreader bar.
    Cool, so now we know he won't be doing his that way..

Muttley is intitled,

With over 5000 post, some guys just like to hear them selves.

----------------------------

As for an "Ohio look"... Damn right we have one. And we are proud of it. We'll keep building them and shipping them west, as I'm sure a couple of yours come here.. give us time, We'll fix them too!:D

-------------------------

Thanks for the Comments 00Mack. I enjoy your work as well.

------------------------------

You BSM guys keep up the good fight. But keep in mind, as hard as it is to believe... EVERYONE of these threads are read by multiple "moderators" that report in to head quarters to keep thing "on topic" and "nice"

--------------------------------

Oh, and Muttley.. I like the dancing turds.:cool:

JD

23. muttley its odvious you have stumbled into the OH-HO homo depot! i dont much care for their phallic cattle catcher fugly spreader bar either(easier to slide up another mans ass) your words 32csr not mine , that ought to give you humps a couple more pages to cry about ..now mr famous wow! look at me by all means resume your circle jerk jack fest at my expense ..

24. Billybobdad

Billybobdad

You let the secret out:eek: You musta stole a 1st grade California textbook. They teach us this stuff early:D
    By the way the Cincy stuff is way cool.

25. You know the above was what I was always fed in school. But I know ya'll our great out there. Best tubs I have ever seen. The spreader bar eh its like a cattle gaurd on a train its protecting the goods, I.E. the radiator. I like it!

26. Joshua Shaw

Joshua Shaw

Thanks! :D

27. The spreader bar is weak, different to be different.

The tub is pretty damn cool otherwise. Josh and crew, you guys seem to try and work WAY to hard to be "cool", with "street cred". Your work should speak for ya regardless. Isnt that how you got booted from the board before? Hootchie shots of young chics on an FED?

Yeah, some of us remember, and I will say the same thing in person. You have talent, you need tact.

28. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

[quote="A" Tub;3205099]

Yes, Flatheads would be cool but we drive across country without trailers behind us like some east coast builders...... [/quote]

I got the referance and actually think it's quite funny....and true.;):D

29. richcraft.spl

richcraft.spl

Muttley shut your cocksucker and build a hot rod

30. The funny thing is, I suspect that if all you guys met somewhere (without knowing each others' screen identities), you would all like each other....

Muttley has owned some pretty cool shit over the years, as I recall, preceding the Comet. That tasty '39 Standard...& so on.

Ohio folks, those are some very cool tubs...spreader bars or no spreader bars. I would not walk on by them at a show...& the Buckeye State has produced some other excellent work over the years.

Prolly time to drop it & go out to your respective shops, genl'men....git some more work done. I hate to see a thread with pics of GOOD cars ruined by fightin' & scratchin'. :)