Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Atlanta HAMB & Grits 10/12

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by GreenMtnBoy, Oct 9, 2008.

1. YAY!!!! We have GAS!!!!
    And no, its not from the food at The Skillet http://www.theskillet.com/ ;)
    Anyway, no easy excuses this week, gas is available and under $4 a gallon, its nice and cool out, and we need a big crew so we can take back our private room. I definately felt some eye-darts from the blue hairs in the main dining room last time.:D
    See ya at 9:00am.
    Brett

2. hemi

hemi

I'd love to go but I'll probably just be waking up around then at the Hotrodz and Hillbillyz Show... :D

3. Road Toad

Road Toad

I'm out. We are heading to the airshow south of Atlanta on Sunday.

4. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

Is fuel really still that expensive??:eek: It's about $3.08 around here. I guess I'm going to have alittle pump shock when I'm there next month.

5. Yea, for some reason we are still getting boned. I saw $3.67 this morning and its been dropping daily, at least the supply is getting back to normal.:)

6. Putting lots of miles on the ride this weekend. Out to Fairmount for the Hillbilly gig, then all the way back to the Skillet. I'm celebrating having $3.85 a gallon regular!

7. Sorry boys, I'm hanging with Denise this weekend.

On my way to the Pileup! :D

8. I'm seriously thinkin' I can work a Skillet trip for Sunday. I believe the weather is gonna be jus' dandy. Since I can't make it to the REAL Pileup, looks like I'm pilin' up at Fairmount on Sat. and the Skillet on Sunday. Maybe even some HAMB an' 'shine fo' breakfast........that'll kick a day off!!

9. I hope the drag strip is dried out enough to run. I'd like to get some pics of cars running down the track.

10. Slag Kustom

Slag Kustom

may stop by. depending on how much fun i have in fl. work has me all over the place but im trying to find as much fun as i can.

11. I'm jealous! One day I'll get to go to the infamous Pileup.
    Make sure Denise is sporting her SFCC sticker(she has several to choose from).:D

12. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

Looking forward to coping a HUGE hug from ya bud, it's been way too long for sure.:cool:

13. hmmmmm southern skillet or pileup....I may just hang with Andrew and Denise....sorry guys....

and enjoy burning my 3.09 gal fuel! gotta enjoy it now, were never cheaper than you...

14. Big Pauly

Big Pauly

Should be more fun with it a little soggy. I doubt I'll be doing much of anything by 9am after the Fairmount show, but ya never know, I just might make it to the skillet

15. Dick.:rolleyes:

16. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

It's not too late to hop on a plane. I'll pick you up at the airport in Chicago as I drive past tomorrow.......if not you know you're going to get drunk dialed from the bar tomorrow night right??? :p

....and probably Saturday too!:D

17. chopped

chopped

Things will even out this winter when I pay $50.00 a month to heat the house!

18. Bring it on! As long as its you and not one of those damn Sock Fuckers calling.:rolleyes:

19. hahaha.... i have your number......love jeff

20. Dont get my hopes up you sexy bitch.

21. stealthcruiser

stealthcruiser

On speed dial!:cool:

22. Bump.

23. Circus Bear

Circus Bear

Come on guy's what's better for a hang over than a big ol country fried steak!! I'll be there!!!

24. Circus Bear

Circus Bear

Damn I hope I get a hug when I see you next month.

25. I'm still in! I figure I'll have ta start headin' down that way at damn near 7:30!! That's the 'backin'-outta-the-shop' time. The cool breeze on the ride down should cure 'most ' of a hang over.

26. Hell yea! Now thats a hardcore roadster guy!:D

27. Circus Bear

Circus Bear

Bumpety bump bump. Who's coming?

28. Count me in!!!

Not:D

Heather and I are heading off to Barcelona, Spain on monday and have so much to do before we go.
    So you fags have a great time without me!

BloodyKnuckles

29. Circus Bear

Circus Bear

Fuck you asshole! :) I hope you get the squirts from bad tomatoes.

30. You're a dick!!! Be careful opening any packages from Spain the next few weeks:eek:

BloodyKnuckles