Register now to get rid of these ads!

Jefferson, Wis. Swap, who's goin?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by rusty1, Sep 17, 2008.

1. Jefferson swap Sep. 26-7th,...Just wonderin who's goin and what days. I'm thinkin I'll run up on Friday if it's nice,...I think they let ya in as spectator at noon on Fri.

2. Kerry67

Kerry67

I LOVE Jefferson. Since I moved to AZ, I only get to get back once a year for the Spring Meet. There is nothing that compares to that swap around here that is for sure. If there is anything that does compare in California or Arizona, Nevada, please let me know. I have been to Pomona several times but still does not compare to Jefferson.

3. valkokir

valkokir
    from DeKalb, IL

I'll be there bright and early Saturday. i've never been, hoping it's not the mud pit I've always heard it to be but I'll bring my Galoshes.

4. I'll be there......what's it take to get in in friday? knowing a vendor, or will they let you in?

5. its always muddy in jefferson
    i'll be there on saturday
    tk

6. jonnycola

jonnycola

I'll be there.... I'll have shit in the corral, and I may or may not vend.

7. truckedup 28

truckedup 28

we got in last time on friday at 9;00 or so it wasnt a deal will be there agin friday mornig. theres also a car show in south beloit this sunday pretty good show

8. touchdowntodd

touchdowntodd

ill be there friday with johnny my sweetheart

9. Jaker

Jaker

I used to get in on Friday's based on my good looks (anybody could walk in for free!), but now they just charge the regular price on Friday's

10. FalconMan

FalconMan
    from Minnesota

I'll be there as well. Officially they open Friday at 1 PM. It sounds like they let the gates open early.

I like Jefferson. However, Iola (July) is bigger and better IMHO.

Doug

11. Tin Can

Tin Can

I'll be there friday with truckedup28, and his dad

12. side_valve

side_valve
    Alliance Vendor

I'll be vending in building B, southeast corner. It's next to the car show and the main "office" building.

13. yep I will be there. Its my first trip though.

14. ..if you know someone vending and they have an extra vendor pass, you can walk in with that anytime on Friday....otherwise I thinks it's noon or 1PM to get in on Friday.

15. Stick Shift

Stick Shift
    from LENA IL

I will be going. Probably saturday this year. I will probably buy something from Mike as usual. Sometimes he has the only good stuff there. LOL

16. bobwop

bobwop
    from Arley, AL

I'm from Jefferson, so of course I will be there. Selling in the car corral. If anybody needs assistance in any way, please ask. Don't hesitate to stop by the carlot on your way to or fro. We are the first business South of the City, on the West side of highway 26. Top Notch Pre-owned Vehicles. We always have some customs, hot rods, muscle cars that you can sniff around.

17. Rob Paul and myself will be there swapping in one of the buildings on the north west side near the food.

18. I'll be there on Sat for sure ....im not sure about friday yet. I realy want to make it up to "licence to park" in Appelton ...lol

19. OshkoshRob

OshkoshRob
    from Oshkosh

Saturday for sure. Will be on the ave in Appleton Friday.....

20. Torkwrench

Torkwrench

I'll be there, either Friday or Sunday.

21. coolstuff

coolstuff
    from Bettendorf

hey - I will be there as well - come on in and see the trailer for the Vintage Torque 2 DVD - it will be running all weekend long.

And we have new Rat Fink shirts as well - Ilene just got them to us so stop by and witness the many new styles.............ooooohh
    aaaaahhhhhhhh

later

22. yellow wagon

yellow wagon
    from WI

can't wait!!! I hope our great weather continues for this

23. coolstuff

coolstuff
    from Bettendorf

ha - cmon - when has there ever been a nice 3 day weather weekend in Jefferson?

24. Kerry67

Kerry67

God, I was there last spring and it was horrible. So much water and mud..........It was by far the worst I have ever seen it. I flew in from AZ for it and actually missed 1/3 of the swap because you could not walk down some of the rows due to the mud and water.

25. yule16met

yule16met
    from Hudson, WI

I was there in the spring and It was horrible. People were getting pissy because they didnt want to walk in the water. I just wore my combat boots and walked through the 2in puddles. I may be there this time but the car wont.

26. bugbaron

bugbaron
    from Milwaukee

As long as we dont have to use sump pumps to get water out of our swap space I'll be there.

27. coolstuff

coolstuff
    from Bettendorf

I talked to some old timer who said he had gone to that show for 25 years - and had never seen it that bad - so at least we have seen the worst right?

oh no - did I just jinx the show?

28. Well I guess Hamb M&G will be at 12 noon on sat by west end of grand stands...see some of you there!

29. blown41

blown41

Weather forecast looks dry. I'll be there with some of my muscle car buddies Friday and back with my sons on Saturday. Leave the waders at home and bring some sunscreen.

30. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

What's the exact address and phone number? I'd love to stop and check out your cars the next time I'm in the area.