Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects Yard find

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by flnudistcpl, Sep 20, 2008.

1. flnudistcpl

flnudistcpl

We found a 34 ford tudor in a mans yard not far from us... It looks like it had a barn door at the rear. He's asking $1500 for it. even has 3 fenders and the frame with it. What do you guys think??? We need it for ours and might even use this body instead of ours. then sell the rest to someone who needs it. Do you guys think it's worth the $1500??

Attached Files:

2. 31ACoupe

31ACoupe

3. no but ill come get it

4. henry29

henry29

I'd buy it for that and not even think about it, but that girl seems a little pissed off at you.

5. I'd pass...if I were you...but since I am me I'll come and get it and save ya the bother

6. thunderbirdesq

thunderbirdesq

Hey guys I found a chest full of diamonds, gold dubloons, pirate treasure, and '32 ford grille shells for sale. The guy wants $50. Should I get it?:D:D

Yes, you should buy it!:rolleyes:

7. Ranunculous

Ranunculous

Good deal! Yeah watch that gal doesn't take a Jesus boot off and throw at you?
    She doesn't look happy?

8. flnudistcpl

flnudistcpl

LMAO She's happy about the find. just mad that i didn't bring cash to pay him. We'll go get it in a few days. He'll hold it till we can. Kinda hard to put it in the back of her honda civic.

9. JAWS

JAWS

Jesus boot!:D

That anything like das boot?

10. The doors are worth that

11. James427

James427
    BANNED

So is it a 2 door or a delivery??

12. fiftyv8

fiftyv8
    from CO & WA

Man are you crazy, dont leave it a minute longer get you and your wallet back over there.

13. flnudistcpl

flnudistcpl

We're not sure at all. looks like a sedan delivery with back side windows. we did check around the rear door area and there is signs of it being a delivery set up.... We're not sure it it came that way or not. has anyone ever seen one with the rear side windows???

14. The37Kid

The37Kid

Some things you don't have to think about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I trust the photos were taken in your back yard after you brought it home. :rolleyes:

15. Ranunculous

Ranunculous

Yeah,"Jesus boots" is sandals,flip flops or espadrilles(what chicks wear).
    The Almighty doesn't mind them called that-it's not a personal endorsement or anything.
    Get that 34 home !!!!

16. hotrod40coupe

hotrod40coupe

I just hope it's still there when you go back,,,

17. propwash

propwash
    from Las Vegas

I can't believe we're having this conversation while you trundle home to get some cash. You shoulda had one of your cronies stand there with an "I DUBS THIS" sign while you went down to the local ATM and grabbed a coupla fistfuls of "yuppie food stamps" ($20 bills).

So it's in his yard....is there a good story of why fifty other guys didn't grab this thing up long ago?

dj

18. The37Kid

The37Kid

Just looked through "Ford Trucks Since 1905" and they show the 33-34 Sedan Deliverys with a body of its own, NOT a converted Tudor as used in 1932 Sedan Deliveries. The 33-34 Deliveries used Fordor front doors. HOWEVER the LeBaron Division of Briggs Manufacturing Co. did make Sedan Deliveries from TUDOR bodies on their own without Ford sponsorship, AND they had the rear glass not the blank sides. This allowed the special rear seat to fould up and allow cargo to be hauled. You may have a rare piece there, if so research it, then deside if it is a builder or fund raising item for other builds. This camera is crap, sorry about the photo quality. Someone will fix it I'm sure.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 20, 2008
  19. Speedsterinc

Speedsterinc

Theres no thinking:confused: to it I would have already handed over some cash and brought it home.

20. Man, I gotta get me a better class of neighbors back yards around here. That loud roaring sound you heard about supper time was every HAMBer in Florida fireing up and going hunting. Go get it!!!!! Now!!! Hmmmm, Tampa from Knoxville is about....

21. Corn Fed

Corn Fed

Cripes, I'd rack up $1500 in traffic violations just bustin ass to get home to grab the cash & truck, and getting back there before someone else bought it.

22. 29paul

29paul

Have you been drinking! YES The next pic should be in the back of your truck.

23. six pack to go

six pack to go
    from new jersey

Its better than the one you got from the look of the pics...the doors are the big ticket item on this one...where was this, Ill come check it out for you.....

24. 067chevy

067chevy

I wouldn't think twice about that but offer him 1300.00

25. forty1

forty1

OMO....make sure he's the legal owner or has title to it..
    -41-

26. Go back in a couple of days my ass. I'd bust out 1500.00$ and tie that load onto the roof of the honda and haul ass . Never know when shits gonna dissapear. I'm just speaking from past deals >>>>.

27. SlamCouver

SlamCouver
    from Brazil, IL

WHAT A DEAL! screamin man

28. spudshaft

spudshaft

Get it man. My dad paid several times that for one on a frame + fenders

29. 40 & 61 Fords

40 & 61 Fords

Is it just me, or does it look like it's got a roll bar in it, and the inner structure has been cut out? Old stock car...?

30. Hot Rod Michelle

Hot Rod Michelle

Das boot is das Stiefel auf deutsch.:cool: