Register now to get rid of these ads!

New from Nashville TN

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by tenman76, Sep 10, 2008.

1. tenman76

tenman76

Here is my dream car coming together slowly but as money allows. Between a wife and 3 kids and a crappy job its hard to do. I found the body on craigslist for 1000.00 and raced over to buy it. Sold the fenders for a grand but she was missing a door. bought 2 doors on ebay for 100.00 and sold the other door for 150.00 so far so good. Greg at THE SHOP in Franklin Tn built the frame...looks pretty good. I should be picking her up and dropping my motor in later this week. The motor came from a ton chevy I wrecked and sold and sat for over a year and he never came back so out with the motor and truck to scrap...sucks for him i made double the money on it. Rearend came out of a 73 Lincoln Mark VIII from Pull a PART. Short Shaft 350 from craigslist complete with 2400 stall converter. Front end and steering column from a Cherry 48 Ford a guy was putting an ifs in...Poor 48. Still need to put in a floor and chop the top driveshaft brake lines master cylender seats ect...hopefully by next years Redneck Rumble unless i hit the lottery and finish her up in the next couple weeks. Would love to get with some others in the Nashville Area

28 Ford Coupe
    92 350 Chevy Motor
    72 TH350
    73 Lincoln Mark VIII 9"
    48 Ford Suicide Axle

Attached Files:

2. enloe

enloe
    from east , tn.

welcome and that will be one cool ride.

3. injunjoes

injunjoes

welcome to the hamb from west tn

4. Hey man,

Nice start on the A, and yeah you'll get there bit by bit. I drive a little yellow T touring and I'll be at the Rumble. I'll be parked with my fellow Poor Boys. Stop in and say hey, maybe we'll throw ya a cold one and bench race some. I live near Murfreesboro, but there are quite a few traditional rodders in East Nashville. Keep your eyes peeled and you'll run into them.

Regards,

Jason

5. stretch 1320

stretch 1320

Welcome from GA! Really cool coupe!

6. tenman76

tenman76

thanks guys and oneyellowtub i think i saw your car at the sat night mboro meet Cool Car!!!

7. jalopy43

jalopy43
    Member Emeritus

Hey man! small world! I work at THE SHOP,now that he moved. I helped build the coupe.. Hurry and finish!! What a neat little rod... 'Sparky"

8. Blu Bro

Blu Bro
    from Dixie

live in goodlettsville.......my latest....26 T

Attached Files:

9. Blu Bro

Blu Bro
    from Dixie

Hi sparky, not new but new name.....wyatt.......

10. CNC-Dude

CNC-Dude

Another welcome from Georgia!

11. rayford

rayford
    from calhoun ga

welcome from ga

12. slick39

slick39
    from dallas ,ga

welcome to the hamb from dallas ga

13. Engine-Ear