Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods New Traditional show in WI!!!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Cliffy, Sep 5, 2008.

1. Okay, we will give your free admission and t-shirt to someone else.

2. Ruiner

Ruiner

I never said I was going, ya dork :p I'm sure there's someone who could use it more than me...

3. Ruiner

Ruiner

I'm just rufflin your feathers Cliffy, I'm guessing you don't remember meeting me at Louverdude's place a couple years back when Fiddy and I brought that Essex frame out...just pay no attention to me, and good luck with the show guys!

4. That is Funny , I think you found a pic for the poster Mike , LOL

And my vote would be " The Shakedown "

Last edited: Sep 8, 2008

5. That's IT!!! MN Kropdusters are officially not allowed at our show. We don't want any trouble! Too bad, we just booked the Rumblejetts.

Yeah, I remember ya now. I have the memory of a gnat when it comes to names. Seriously, you guys should pencil this show in. The place we are having it at is WWWWWAYYYYYY over the top!!! They must have 200 tons of vintage iron, most of it early 1900's. It is something else. When we were up there last Thursday, they were finishing their new bank. Complete with old brick front and two vintage safes that came out of an old brewery. They even have a jail and paddy wagon. We are thinking that it will get some use during the show with this croud!

Last edited: Sep 8, 2008
  6. "...we just booked the Rumblejetts."

...see if you can book the Hot Rod Hucksters !

7. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

Both of these bands get me really excited to attend:cool:

8. Alex Yohnk

Alex Yohnk

I can't wait. This has now become my deadline for my coupe.

9. KooDaddy

KooDaddy
    from Wis.

How bout a name for the show " The Up Nort Rumble "
    Guys from Wis. know what up nort means.
    Sounds like a good plan boys.

10. Oh yah! Not too far from Michigan, 'bout a case of Leinie's from here to there, eh? Looks like it'll be a good one for sure.

11. Mike chim in man ... I put a vote in for the "Grove hogs" as far as bands go !

12. Black Primer

Black Primer

Too cool! Right in my own backyard...if you guys need any help, feel free to get ahold of me. Now I just have to finish my 37.

13. That's "Groove Hogs"... the Grove Hogs are running at Great Lakes Dragway"!!!

Hey der... I'm not a "Yooper" der hey...!!!! (Upper pronounced = "You-per")

Last edited: Sep 11, 2008
  14. blown41

blown41

Your "backyard" was pretty cool before! Although I'm just a stones throw from Jefferson :). Not so bad livin here on the north coast.

15. KooDaddy

KooDaddy
    from Wis.

Hey der wingnutz Good one. No I'm not from Da U.P.
    Scared of heights ya know.
    If n ya ever up nort and want a fish fry try da " The Muskie Inn "order da perch a little more 50 cents but darn good. Bottle of Lienys man da's the shits Ainta hey.
    Glad you got the humor;)

16. is it next year yet.......i'm kinda excited....maybe i'll have my truck up and running again...goal i guess...

17. Bugman

Bugman

I ain't going if Cliff's involved.

Seriously though, Cliffy was always on top of organizing the UW-Stout Auto Club's show(and was often on top of the club's female members as well :D ). Any show he's part of organizing is almost a guaranteed success, and I wouldn't miss it.

18. Sownz goot wit a Lienys... i usually have a cupl of "barley Pops" b4 i go aftr dat turdy point buck dis year!!!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/DZOC1QXTQLk&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/DZOC1QXTQLk&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

and to keep it on topik...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/50IgzksUqpQ&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/50IgzksUqpQ&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Last edited: Sep 11, 2008
  19. Man, that sounds cool. Not sure how far it would be from detroit, but would probably be worth the trip! Keep us up to date for sure.

20. I'm in, but don't let me forget. Sounds pretty neat, and fairly close to home.

21. I might go if you let me drive the Fiat all the way there... please be sure to install some cupholders and an xm radio by then... and maybe mufflers! :D

22. How about this:
    <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AxvSGuFbqcA&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AxvSGuFbqcA&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

23. blown41

blown41

Cliffy,
    Love the song but ... General Hospital "luke & Laura" !? :confused: Just save the clip of the caddy sideways in the turn. That was cool :cool:

24. greendream

greendream

This sounds like a show that I want to go to. Keep us updated...

25. BAILEIGH INC

BAILEIGH INC
    Alliance Vendor

26. OldBolts

OldBolts

wow, I am there

27. I would like to put together a cruise up to Symco this Sat or Sun(sept 20, 21) Date depending on when I can get the most people to go. I need to get some photos and video for the show next year. I am sure I will provide some refreshments for all who attend. Meet up at my house in Neenah 10-11am on Sat, cruise up there, spend an hour or so. If it becomes a bid deal we can maybe take a scenic drive back to the valley and party at my house depending on how the day goes.
    Please shoot me an email at [email protected] or call me at 540-4576 and I will get you directions and details as it firms up!

Later
    Mike

Last edited: Sep 17, 2008
  28. Rob Paul

Rob Paul

Im in for Sunday. Gotta work Sat...... ROB

29. Stick Shift

Stick Shift
    from LENA IL

Hey Mike to bad we could not have done it after the Pig and Piston. To bad......

Well anyway it all sounds cool. I would be there if I could.:)

Scott

30. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

mike, you pay me and dallas's gas, and we will come back up!!!! ;)