Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hemi people - crank pulleys?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by scootermcrad, Aug 13, 2008.

1. DE SOTO

DE SOTO

I dont hate YOU, I just hate to see the Proud MoPar Hemi getting dressed up in CLOWN Clothes !!

I have a BUNCH of Hemi pullys, I grab them & any Hemi parts whenever i see them... POLY Pullys are the same also.

If you have time at Primer Nats we should run by the house & you can check my Junk out.

2. Creepy Jack

Creepy Jack
    from SoCal

I probably already have the aluminum, but if I don't, IMS is just a hop, skip, and a jump away. If you can't find what you need...

3. scootermcrad

scootermcrad
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I will be at Primer Nats for sure! I'll see you there!

Yeah, I hear ya'! I didn't realize how ugly the conversion was until I saw one in person. I'm at least painting mine black to match so it's not so obvious that the conversion was done. The pulleys will be black also. No need to show off the change.

4. Creepy Jack

Creepy Jack
    from SoCal

"Clown clothes"!!! I love that!!!

5. scootermcrad

scootermcrad
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I always forget there are places like IMS. This is a possibility if something else can't be made to work. This is a last resort though... Lord knows you and I have enough crap on our plate to worry about right now than spending the time making a pulley, as easy as it may be.

6. Creepy Jack

Creepy Jack
    from SoCal

Sure!! It's easy until *I* get involved. :D:D

7. scootermcrad

scootermcrad
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

ha!! :D:D