Register now to get rid of these ads!

HOTRODARAMA!!!! Kicks off in 30 days. Can't wait!!!!! Aug 1 & 2

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by ironbuyer, Jul 1, 2008.

1. Erik plays a mean set of organs, I hear. He only knows the motorboat song, but he knows it well.

[​IMG]

2. Cut55

Cut55
    from WA

Weather.com says Saturday should be sunny and 71. I am already jumpy and can't wait for sunrise on Saturday!

3. Damn, Erik sure looks a lot hotter than I remember last time I saw him!

Looks like the change is going well...:D
    \

4. HHRdave

HHRdave
    BANNED
    from So Cal

I'm in town and I'll be there tommorow. I'm looking forward to another one of the best "traditional shows" in the west!!!

5. I'm leavin 6:00 AM tommarow morning....have a few yards to hit on the way, then it's ON

6. Memph

Memph
    from Washington

What time does stuff get goin tommorow?

7. zapp69

zapp69

Just got in from the front engine topfuelers firing off , Music to my ears, this is going to be a great weekend.
    Checked out a cool Red metalflake Chevy belonging to a HAMBer named Matt (dont know his HAMB tag) It is sooo cool. Lots of great cars cant wait for tomorrow!

8. Quote:
    <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by Tony Bones [​IMG]
    Erik plays a mean set of organs, I hear. He only knows the motorboat song, but he knows it well.

[​IMG]

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
    If this is Erik, I think Im turning Gay!!!!