Register now to get rid of these ads!

New tower going up at Mo-Kan

Discussion in 'H.A.M.B. Drag Nationals' started by MoKanMan, Feb 7, 2008.

1. MoKanMan

MoKanMan
    from Joplin, MO

Thanks Ryno and all, I failed to post the completed tower,

March 13, 2008 and the Werst crew is about too put the last panel in and thus finish the exterior.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

We have a long way to go on the interior. But it should be functional by mid May.

2. Gasserman

Gasserman
    from Tulsa OK

Carl , Looking good ,can`t wait till we get to come up and see it in person. The offer still stands on help doing the wiring, etc. too. Gasserman

3. FiddyFour

FiddyFour

oh MAN is that gonna be cool lookin... cant wait to see it finished on the inside

4. KCsledz

KCsledz

RAD! I cant wait till the drags to see it!

5. zorba

zorba

The tower is great. When is registration ?

6. oldsman71

oldsman71

Im always glad to see improvements at the track, I only live 12 miles from their you can do the test and tune runs on fri night for 12 or 13 bucks

7. LUX BLUE

LUX BLUE
    Alliance Vendor
    from AUSTIN,TX

Y'all are gonna get spoiled. A/C, probably a mini fridge...I wouldn't be shocked if there was a satelite dish on top of it by the time we get there. :D

silly question- after the power outage last year, is there gonna be a generator for the track? (not to keep racing in tornadic storms...only an idiot like me would do that, but so folks can see a bit better on thier way out of the track.)

I wonder what a capable generator would cost?

8. MoKanMan

MoKanMan
    from Joplin, MO

Was that last year or the year before the lights went out?

I'd like to have ALL the lights on a generator. But don't see it happening between now and then. Heartland Rural Electric has assured me they have done some improvements on our section of their grid, and we shouldn't loose power everytime the wind blows.

9. D.W.

D.W.
    from Austin Tx.

Looking great MokanMan! Looking forward to the festivities this year. I always enjoy visiting!

10. atch

atch

carl,

that looks great.

BUT, can you get some patina on that thing in the next month???

11. MoKanMan's Son

MoKanMan's Son

Heck, we'll be doing good to finish it in a month. Today I finished the rough-in of the interior walls. Wiring starts next week. Need to insulate it after that and then call in the dry wall guys. Then the big task of moving the timing system wires over. The more I think about it the less I want to do.. :D