Register now to get rid of these ads!

Thanks Road Rockets....

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by glenn33, Jun 22, 2008.

1. glenn33

glenn33
    from Browns, IL

Thanks to Naomi and all the Road Rockets for making us feel at home. Great cars, great bands, great people add up to a great show.

Glenn

2. dsiddons

dsiddons
    from Indiana

Amen!! One hell of a good time.

3. I flew in Wednesday from Colorado with fellow Lonely Knight Scott Hovet. The Road Rockets went out of their way to make us feel welcome and show us a good time. Thank you to all the Road Rockets. Great people.......Great show.

And I learned a few things about Yancey:

1) He's a Rockstar at many of Indys night-spots. If he ever offers to guide, go with, it will
    be worth it.

2) He and I are actually twins. Seperated at birth and by 19 years, but apparently only a by
    couple of pounds.

3) He's an all-around great guy, thanks bud for fun and games !

The funniest thing that happened all weekend was Saturday when the the Garnet Hearts were playing and Tom Culbertson came running into the tent yelling, "look, look at that guy dancing, he's got a Monkey !" I about pissed myself.

Seeing Denise is always fun, glad to visit with that girl. Don't forget to go to Loveland !

Meeting Catherine and Kevin from Chicago was great. Sorry Kev for giving you a facial tick at supper when I started quizzing about the pile-up. Catherine pig-piled me later if that makes you feel any better.

Looking forward to it all again next year !

Thanks again, Johnnie.

4. yeah thanks to the road rockets and yancy to he is the man. that was well worth the 14 hour ride hope to do it again soon those guys from colorado were alot of fun hope to see you guys again too

5. Diamond49

Diamond49

Gotta chime in on this thread. Thanks ,Naomi, Tom, Yancy and all the Road Rockets for a great 3 day event in Indy this past weekend. Cant wait to do it again next year.

6. RunaroundSue

RunaroundSue
    from Indy

Please tell Scott that Dustin's mom really enjoyed meeting and talking to him. Hope to see him there again next year.

7. andysdeuce

andysdeuce
    Member Emeritus

Another great show thanks to the Road Rockets of Indy. Thanks to Tom, Naomi and the rest of the Road Rocket crew for a fun time.
    Yancy will get you drunk and make you do strange things!!!:eek::D:D
    Oh yeah, if he offers you a drink of something clear in a BIG BOTTLE do not...I repeat do not take a big swig of it!!!I could'nt breath for five minutes!!!:mad::D:D Thanks again guys.

8. Pig pile!!!!!!!!!!!! (LouverDude it's not just you)

Shout out to Scott and Johnnie, and Hotroded. Great meeting you and hanging out.

Good thing Scott sent me a pic of his Studebaker this morning to prove it exists. I was thinking for sure he had a Hyundai. :D

9. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

You mean HotRodeo don't you??? :D

10. right? hahahaha!

11. axle

axle
    from Drag City

Thanks to the Road Rockets for another great year. HotRodLadyCrusr and Johnnie "THE SHERIFF" Walker were a blast to hang out with. Had a bit of Jet Lag the entire time Hudson Joe & I were out there. Between DJ'ing & MC'ing,lack of sleep & food , etc i am wore out.

James Intveld tore the roof off of the place !

Yancy took us out to the country to do some sight seeing, and yes Johnnie, you are right, he did treat us to a certain show before our flight took off. Ol Yancy does seem to know everyone.

Good times !

Next year marks their 10th anniversary and it's gonna be a great one!

12. I knew I shouldn't have said anything you two are funny really funny

13. Alex - I still think that you should fly out for the pileup so you can actually relax!

Hotrodeo - HA - you are never gonna lose that nickname now! :rolleyes: Just ask Johnny Sparkle.

14. FalconEddie1964

FalconEddie1964

Was over there for Saturday. My co-pilot and myself had a great time. Saw lots of sweet cars, some old friends, good bands, good lookin pin-ups, and some great watermelon. Thanks for sure!

15. you wont let it go either will you thanks

16. depends on how nice you are to me ;)

17. well we will have to work that out at the hunnert than wont we

18. Hellfish

Hellfish

I had a great time. Thanks guys!

19. axle

axle
    from Drag City

I'll make it out there soon !

20. axle

axle
    from Drag City

Bringing this back on top for the Rocket ! Once again, great job guys !

21. Had a GREAT time, weather was good. I loved it,
    Thanks,
    Dave

22. Gasser57

Gasser57

Still recovering.....awesome show. Thanks Road Rockets!