Register now to get rid of these ads!

Lowering Question

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by DJR13, Jun 18, 2008.

1. JDHolmes

JDHolmes
    from Spring TX

Dude, gotta fix that mess now. You're bolts are below scrubline and very dangerous...if someone didn't already scream at you.

2. DJR13

DJR13
    from Venice, Ca

My buddy assisted me with the lower. He likes to use the "double-nut". Made sense what he said. But, hearing what can happen with those hanging below, I'll fix that up!

yeah, I like the "boomers", cost around $250. My wife's gotta baby on the way, so I've got some other expenses to plan for at the moment.

I'll keep it where it's at until I get some extra cash for the notching. You guys rock! Thanks for all the input!

3. PurplePearl50

PurplePearl50
    from Sedalia,Mo

on my 50 i have Poise Super Slide de-arched and reveresed eye which is like 4 inch drop it think plus i have 3 inch blocks and its not low enuff i have 5 inches of space between the frame and axle so im gonna run a 4 inch block. i had the original springs with 4 inch blocks and it hit but i took the springs out and i could bend them in half!!! so wiht the new springs ill be okay im sure of it

4. embers so cal

embers so cal

boo fkn hoo give me a break sounds like ive heard this before remove the springs dumb a sssssss better yet get some 4x4 wood post that should work . words out the homeboys n vta and ojai are on to you nice visor prime it black it makes it look lower ha ha