Register now to get rid of these ads!

2008 Rock & Race trophy building contest CAN YOU BUILD A TROPHY?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by luckydevil, Jun 16, 2008.

1. luckydevil

luckydevil

2008 Rock & Race trophy building contest
    Trophy building contest. Check it out.

That's right we are doing it again! The Rock & Race trophy building contest. Get your old parts & welder and go to town. Last year we had a lot of really great, creative trophies. Lets see what we can all come up with this year. This contest was one of my favorite parts of the show last year.
    There will be a trophy for "The Best Trophy". I will make the "Best Trophy" trophy to be given to whomever makes the best, most unique trophy. If your interested in making, sponsoring & donating a trophy please contact me.
    The Rules

1 It must be a hand made, unique trophy.

2 Trophy can be sponsored by individual, car club or business.

3 You pick the catagory. Anything you want. The weirder the better.

4 If you are attending the show you will be the one who picks the winner of your trophy, if you are not at the show I will pick the winner.

5 The winner of "The Best Trophy" trophy will be voted on by all the trophy makers in attendence at the show. If you are not attending the show & you win "The Best Trophy" it will be mailed to you.

I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with this year.
    The Rock & Race is right around the corner, start building those trophies!

2. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

When are the trophies presented? Last year I don't believe the roadster I picked got his. He waited around on Saturday till late. He told me he was not attending on Sunday. Did he get his? When are the trophies going to be "presented" this year?

3. luckydevil

luckydevil

We are going to do it Saturday again, 6PM. Last year I think we gave them away to late, around 8PM. It got a little confusing last year. Your right he didn't get his. By the time I started giving them away on Saturday he was gone. Everyone else who won a trophy got it.
    I still have it here and he will get it but I haven't seen him since the show. I will have it with me at this years show to give to him and I will also bring it on the 28th in case he is there.