Register now to get rid of these ads!

Im Heading to California

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by HAMBANDY, May 15, 2008.

1. HAMBANDY

HAMBANDY
    Member Emeritus

Hey Guys
    Im going to Stanford on Sunday. I going to be with the Doctors Monday and Tuesday. I'll be getting my Treatments on wedneday,thursday and Friday if all goes well i'll be leaving on saturday. I will have time between treatments. and im probley gonna feel better this time then the last time. So are there any hotrod shops/Cruise night's in the area?

Andy

2. Have a good trip and maybe they could do a cruize in at the hospital!!!

If you ever get down Georgia way give us a call!!!!!!

3. Thanks for the updates and I wish you the absolute best on your trip and treatments! I've sent a couple PMs to the guys helping you with your flathead engine - figure I can help out a bit!

Hang in there . . .

Dale

4. unclescooby

unclescooby
    from indy

There's no excuse not be something happening. California is amazing. Great weather most of the time, plenty of cars and lots of talented people. I'm betting you can get into something out there. I'm glad you are getting right on the treatments. Get it knocked out brother.

5. oldandkrusty

oldandkrusty

Good luck to you, Andy! All your HAMB brothers and sisters are keeping our fingers crossed.

6. Goztrider

Goztrider
    from Tulsa, OK

Here's wishing you well!

7. caddydave

caddydave

Andy and Family! My offer still stands, if your feeling up to it I can give you a tank and shop tour whenever you have spare time.

I'm pretty sure that there is a cruise night / car show at a diner in Campbell which is not too far from Stanford..

While your at Stanford, if you need help with anything I'm only a few minutes away.

Have a safe trip and hopefully I'll see you next week! DAVE

8. GizmoJoe

GizmoJoe

Hey man.. best wishes.... keep us informed.

9. Royalshifter

Royalshifter
    from California

Good luck Andy.

10. We're still pulling for ya, Andy. Keep yer stick on the ice...

11. 5wbomber

5wbomber
    BANNED

Come to santa maria show sat...............we'llgo for a drive in my roadster andy! -jordan

12. good luck andy.. get well soon..

13. bigken

bigken

I swear, you look up 'trooper' in the dictionary, this fellows picture is right there. You get there, get things taken care of, then haul your tail back home, and get to work on the sedan.
    God Bless ya buddy.

14. Jive-Bomber

Jive-Bomber

If the South Bay guys get a run together, let me know-- I'd love to visit Andy too!

jay

15. JeffreyJames

JeffreyJames
    from SUGAR CITY

good luck Andy, keep your head up. I'll be thinkin' about you little buddie.

16. Andy,

Stanford is the best place you can go hang in there dude! I wish i could drive my car cause i'd be there for sure! There are quite a few clubs around here im sure a couple of em would love to make some noise around Stanford for ya! Enjoy California and watch out for the GOVENATOR!!!!!!

17. good luck andy,we are pulling for you

18. I love your attitude Andy...

"I'm going to Cali for a week's worth of treatments. Where can I see some hot rods while I'm there?"

Good luck man.

JH

19. Im a Cancer survivor. Its been aboout one year to the day since I was diognosed. I remember when I was going through my 4 months of chemo one of the only things that kept me sane and my mind off how bad I fealt was my cars and love for them. I dident have the strengh or energy to really work on em so I wentto whatever shows and local museums I could. Keep your head up, have as much fun as possible in Cali.. I'll be thinking great thoughts for you!:D

20. Casey

Casey
    Member Emeritus

my best to ya andy !

21. BruceVE

BruceVE
    from Sacramento

I looked in the Crusin' news to see if there was anything posted, but no luck there. Have a safe trip and good luck to you.

22. Come on guys fire 'em up for Andy. The land of sun, someone has to be out cruisin.....MAKE SOME NOISE
    Andy when you get home we'll be waitin'''
    Chris give us the "heads up " on your arrival, ALL THE BEST

23. Danimal

Danimal
    1. A-D Truckers

Give the nurses our love, Andy! They make take it from you better...

24. Well, whats the news? Its been 2 weeks.