Register now to get rid of these ads!

Im the Gambino kustoms FNG

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by layedout49, May 13, 2008.

1. layedout49

layedout49

if you guys have read the threads on some of the Gambino threads im mike or mikey on there . i try to help out at the shop whenever i can , the guys there are awesome they are really good people with many cool ideas . got a 49 chevy coupe that i rarely work on due to lack of free time. hope to interact with helpful people on here

2. John Denich

John Denich

Hey welcome Mike, you guys do some great work!!! infact I am getting you guys to set up my frame for my new Build, I am building another 51 Chevy, this time a coupe!

Welcome to the HAMB Mike!

John.

3. layedout49

layedout49

thanks. ya right on man. what exactly are you planning to get done to it ? you going to the santa maria show?

4. FiddyFour

FiddyFour

welcome to da HAMB... you're workin for one of the most helpful dude

5. Hey Mikey! Sweep the floor,take out the trash,get me a sandwich and a cold beer!!! That's what FNG's are for!!! And by the way welcome aboard>>>>.

6. layedout49

layedout49

thanks alot guys . FNG pretty much means shop bitch but i dont think there can be one of those at the shop haha cause there is too much work going on besides doing chores like sweeping , garbage and all that stuff . but thanks alot guys

7. 53burb

53burb

It is an honor to be working for Alex and Co. Super kool kats in my book. KNUX!

8. Pay attention and you will go far.
    You are in a great place right now.
    Welcome aboard.

9. mayej

mayej
    from Tok, AK

Welcome on Mike, glad to meet ya. I aspire someday to have the Gambino touch on my car.
    Jef
    [​IMG]