Register now to get rid of these ads!

Gratitude

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Ryan, Apr 17, 2008.

1. 60'shotrod

60'shotrod

Can't wait for me T-shirt to arrive!I can see myself having some early Christmas presents from the Wife and Kids.I think I'll give them my list now!!!!
    Great Swag.Thanks Ryan.

2. stude_trucks

stude_trucks

It's because you run a top notch site and do it in a way that is very elegant and respectful. All the while still somehow allowing for a bunch of crazy non-conformist to participate and keep it reasonably under control. Not an easy feat, but you do it with grace and positive example. Well done and you deserve it. Hope to meet you in person some day to say thanks in person. But here's and virtual thanks in the meantime.

One small request though - baby or kids shirts? I have a 15 month old son that would look fantastic in one of those winged shirts.

3. ALindustrial

ALindustrial

damn... i wish i had the money to buy some stuff... but i just spend what little money i had in my truck fund on insurance, and a bunch of odds and ends... ill get some one day :)

4. FiddyFour

FiddyFour

i dont see that caddilac sign no place... yaknow, if you were to like, not want that any longer... :D :p

thanks for doin what you do for us jackasses boss :cool:

5. Zeke T.

Zeke T.

6. seatex

seatex

no matter if you are pushing crack, or swag, you are still a PUSHER!
    AND WERE ALL HOOKED!
    It was great meeting you and Marcie at the Roundup, pretty soon you will be swappin' swag for diapers!
    Thanks for the great site.....................................:D:D:D

7. paco

paco
    from Atlanta

Dude....your garage is WAY to organized!!!

Again.......as soon as the "fobs" are recast - I WANT ONE!!!

Paco aka/ ratty46

8. No, thank you! Keeps me from going to Dilliards with my wife looking for something I don't really want.

9. Ranunculous

Ranunculous

Hey Ryan,
    It's cool for us to be exclusive...what do you mean "support?"
    Thanks for providing us with a killer forum to exchange ideas and stuff.

I'd bet the magazine guys hate ya for stealing their crowd?
    Haa haa,you get an "Attaboy!"

10. Goztrider

Goztrider
    from Tulsa, OK

I appreciate it here, and appreciate all the help and comments - both good and bad - that I find when I ask for help.

Sharing is what its all about, and this is a great place to do just that. Thanks for making it all possible.

11. The Hop Walla

The Hop Walla
    from Dallas

I went out and tried to order a keychain today. Man, was I disappointed.

12. What are the log books??

13. luciomduran

luciomduran

We should be thanking you for the countless hours of work that have been avoided while we are logged onto the HAMB. Thanks for putting together such a great place to check out the things we love. Great work on the shirts by the way. Top Notch!!!

14. SimonSez

SimonSez

Just wanted to say thanks for having a website that works smoothly for international orders !

I wish some other parts suppliers web sites took the trouble to get that side of their business right.

15. HotRodTom32

HotRodTom32
    from DSM, Iowa

Ryan man!
    I seen the pic of all the swag in the back of the blazer there, and thought maybe you had changed vocations and where starting to sell the "powder" off of the donuts! :eek: Like everyone else has said before me, you have created something great here and with the Jockey Journal and Garage Journal. Brother, it just keeps getting better. Don't stop, and don't change. This ride is running straight and true and has a full head of steam! You have plenty to be greatful for here. Good friends, good advice, good times, good brotherhood. Man, what else could you want? (besides a million bucks tax-free with no questions asked!!!!)

16. Danimal

Danimal
    1. A-D Truckers

I LOVE Oingo Boingo! And the HAMB.

17. Scott

Scott

Thanks to you boss:)

18. Royalshifter

Royalshifter
    from California

Ryan.....you have done very well around the world and not many can say that. You have brought a Hot Rod community together in a way that no one has since the great Robert Peterson has in his early days and believe me, your journey has only just begun. Thank you, Skip

19. Deadbird

Deadbird

Thank you Ryan! I've said it before, I'll say it again. This is the best freakin' place on line!

Gotta love it. Two cool hot rods and a garage full of HAMB swag.

20. G V Gordon

G V Gordon
    from Enid OK

Those timid soles who never take risks, stick their necks out, try the impossible, will never know the absolute rush of succeeding where failure loomed. You sir deserve all the success you get because you earned it by not being a lemming and following the status quo.

Just glad you let me hang around.

GV

21. plmczy

plmczy

What really sucks is trying to decide if I should buy car parts or HAMB swag, sucks to be me:(. Thanks Ryan for all you and the wifes hard work. later shawn

22. Ditto, we live in a new era of media & publishing, and while some things stay the same, we are constantly needing to remind ourselves to 'explore the boundaries, test our faith, and walk the road less travelled....'

Your t-shirt experience highlights that, and similarly, the HAMB is your avenue, just on a much larger scale.....Rock on, reach out and travel that unmapped path, fear not, cause we're all here with you....

Cheers,

Drewfus:)

23. Jalopy Jim

Jalopy Jim

When you placed your first order did you have any idea how many people's lives your actions affected. Thank you for the direction in my automotive life, and a bigger thanks for the many freindships made.

And it must be contagious, Mrs jalopy ( my wife ) is talking about going to the HAMB drags with me this year.

24. pitman

pitman

If these jokers have half the fun they seem to be having, I'm moving to Austin. Thanks for the great work, all of you!

25. Good Wood

Good Wood
    from pa

Ryan,

I keep getting a reminder that I haven't posted in a while, so I'll take this opportunity to thank you for everything you do for us.

I'll be watching for the mailman to deliver my stuff. I now know why you don't have sales too often............TONS of work!

I can't remember how I found the H.A.M.B., but it has provided countless hours of enjoyment. I don't know what I'd do without it, other than get caught up on my magazines.

Thanks again....................Woody

26. Sounds like a bunch of hero worship to me,,,:D

Ryan,,, you have created a hallow place of segregation for the real rod & custom guys,,,and for that you have my gratitude,,HRP

27. thirty7slammed

thirty7slammed
    BANNED
    from earth

Can't really say anything else that hasen't already been mentioned above, thank's Ryan for our cyber garage.

28. Your Van Full O Shirts And Stuff To Be Mailed Looks Like Drug Bust Pic From " Dea Files "

29. Bummed I missed out on the log books too. I better keep my eye out for the new lot.

30. Hans

Hans

Ryan,

As already said, thank you. I have learn much and made great friends through the HAMB.

As for the swag? Of all the automobile merchandise on the market, JJ/HAMB gear is always high quality and people are passionate about it. That is a perfect combo for a product.

You did it all...you developed a brand, and a damn good one at that. You have stayed true to the vision and that has paid dividends.

Nice job!