Register now to get rid of these ads!

First they came for the tuners, but I did not speak, as I am not a tuner...

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by I Drag, Apr 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jmn444

jmn444

no shit breeder, i'm buying a white castle if they do!

2. Leaky Pipes

Leaky Pipes

Pissing contest over! u both lose -I win.
    To get back on topic there are many parallels to why tuners are being scrutinized by johnny law as were hotrodders back in the day. They have their race track/functions too dont they? Its only a matter of time until they crack down on them enough to keep them from racing in the streets on get them onto the track.

NAds is an Alien!

3. zman

zman
    from Garner, NC

You are laughable....

Actually they are thoughts and beliefs from our founding fathers.... or maybe you don't read so well... Maybe you should do a little research into what the founding fathers wrote and did... It's not from the left side of the political spectrum, you really watch to much Fox news... It's all about individual rights, and liberty, and freedom. Concepts you obviously have no idea what they really mean. I suggest you go back to school. Take some American History courses and find out what our founding fathers really said. I believe Breeder is spot on with his assessment of you. Dyslexic....

"It is a controversial topic because some people are offended by that action. Supreme Court rulings have upheld that peaceful flag desecration is a form of political speech that should be protected by our Constitution. I agree."

unattributed

"The will of the people is the only legitimate foundation of any government, and to protect its free expression should be our first object."

Thomas Jefferson

"Being ignorant is not so much a shame, as being unwilling to learn."

Benjamin Franklin

"But a Constitution of Government once changed from Freedom, can never be restored. Liberty, once lost, is lost forever."

John Adams

"As a man is said to have a right to his property, he may be equally said to have a property in his rights. Where an excess of power prevails, property of no sort is duly respected. No man is safe in his opinions, his person, his faculties, or his possessions."

James Madison

4. metalshapes

metalshapes

Too Important an issue to Delete, but it got too Political to leave Open

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.