Register now to get rid of these ads!

GARAGE ASS Party!!!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by JESSEJAMES, Mar 28, 2008.

1. james

james

2. zman

zman
    from Garner, NC

I actually find that kind of disrespectful. wtf is wrong with people, do they not think before saying shit?

3. 53burb

53burb

Jesse, don't you have a party to throw??? Get yer shit kickers on and get crack'in. Is Sandra serving the wine and cheese??? KNUX! Show some respect, bashers!! If ya want pics of his wife, just go online, there are plenty out there. Show some class, a-hole!

4. scootermcrad

scootermcrad
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I don't get it either. Big name or not, I wouldn't say that to anyone. If you want to see Sandra just go here: www.imdb.com.

Doesn't matter who it is, if someone asked for pictures of my wife I would take offense. People should say on the internet what they would say in person face to face. I will arrange for video coverage and popcorn if someone would like to ask for pictures in person.

Rediculous. Star fuckers.

5. greasel

greasel
    from Fresno, CA

I would show up in texas if I was guaranteed I got to witness that take place!! no cameras, though, that way it's our word against the shit-kick receiver's word what happens between he and Jesse...

6. Agreed.

7. KY Boy

KY Boy

Some poor dood will show up in texas and introduce himself as james and get knocked flat out and be clueless as to why!!!!!!

8. jonnycola

jonnycola

You got that right, sex jelly!

9. KY Boy

KY Boy

KY=Kentucky but you arent the first on here to miss that!

10. james

james

Jeez, lighten up! I was kidding, I'm sure jessi gets hassled about the wife all the time.

11. Jasonic

Jasonic

[​IMG]

Good luck dude.

12. zman

zman
    from Garner, NC

Really.... hmmmm.... I don't get it, yeah maybe he gets hassled by his friends, but a complete stranger hassles me about my wife, they may need a dentist... just saying...

13. Von Rigg Fink

Von Rigg Fink
    from Garage

hey KY its spelled dude not dood..
    and maybe you should try going some time...school that is

14. KY Boy

KY Boy

Dang...called sex jelly and then called out for bad spelling all in one day. Dood is a common slang spelling just as skool is. The signature is meant to be a bit sarcastic. Hard to convey in writing.

No more school for me. 7 years for a bachelors in engineering while working full time was enough.

15. fiat128

fiat128
    from El Paso TX

Damn! Chasing on a valve cover, that's killer. You must know a good gunsmith.

PS: Welding ain't to shabby either:)

Attached Files:

16. Von Rigg Fink

Von Rigg Fink
    from Garage

just razzing ya KY..its all good

17. KY Boy

KY Boy

No problem here. I think it was funny. I even thought about spelling it that way when I did...busted!

18. KIRK!

KIRK!

Ass Party? KY?

Sounds like a party for El Bozito.

19. Man, can't you guys bring the party out here to Jersey.

That is one awesome Merc.

20. VAPHEAD

VAPHEAD
    BANNED

Party ? I'll be there.
    See ya in Texas !

21. warpigg

warpigg
    from gypsy

i know this guy that has a stack of garage #1's knee high. those are still worth something, right?

22. SlowandLow63

SlowandLow63
    from Central NJ

Agreed. Motion passed. Thats stepping over a line even on the internet, some people just don't know when to shut it.

23. Dat Dirty Rat

Dat Dirty Rat

It use to drive me nuts to see that Merc sitting in the back of the shop when i watched the show but to see it done now the car is just amazing like most of the stuff you do holmes...Whats the scoop on them Chevies???

O-yeah, How did you like the 'Police Speedo' and what did you use it in??

24. limeMerc

limeMerc
    from clio mi

very nice merc glad to see the 50 back glass also looks like the1/4 windows opens very rare in chopped mercs lots of work veryyyyy nice merc

25. Car is nice. REALLY nice. I'd put it in the top 2% of those I've seen on the HAMB. Just hard to put it in the same category as those that are homebuilt with pride by those that ride 'em. I'll bet a bunch of us would have cars that were straighter and shine like the morning sun, with beauty interiors - if we could afford them.

26. Last time I saw one on eBay, a Garage #1 can fetch close to 200 bucks.

Recent completed eBay auctions:

complete set #4 through #11 -- $208
    Garage #3 -- $103.50
    Garage #2 -- $83.00
    Garage #4 -- $85.00
    Garage #7 -- $30.00

If that guy has a stack knee high, he's looking at a couple thou.

27. 53burb

53burb

I feel I need to step in and not on anyone's toes. Put yourself in His shoes. He only has x amount of time to even get his own personal shit done. He has many other projects that are in the works. He has in house guys that he pays to work on his projects, Pete Finley is there to lay down the paint, He is part owner of SASS, bonus' there is that you have the one and only Mr. Bleed there and FatLucky's. I think a guy by the name of Jay Leno is in the same scenario as Mr. James.......nuff said! KNUX!

28. JESSEJAMES

JESSEJAMES

I ain't that busy!..I still work every day....I originally bought the car so I could have a project to work on while I'm in Texas......I spent about 6 months tinkering with it in the corner of the shop. Made the 8 into 1 exhaust system...Metal finished the roof...Taught everyone to Tig weld..I liked working at the shop so much I decided to become one of the Owners....
    thats my story.......My next project I'll be working at ASS is that 32' Roadster that i bought off of Flip.....

[​IMG]

29. JESSEJAMES

JESSEJAMES

Dont make Excuses for stuff being shitty because you "built it at Home" thats complete bullshit! I've seen plenty of cars and bikes built at home that rule!.....if its worth doing Its worth doing right.......

30. Big Z

Big Z

My car was built and painted in a garage. I love it but if I had the money I'd take it all apart and re do it. I'd rather be driving it though than have it sit in a garage in pieces while trying to scrape money fo better shit