Register now to get rid of these ads!

ur thots

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by AD, Apr 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AD

AD

on those fiberglass mercs,, i know u've seen em,, theyre on ebay and i think there's a website that sells em,, kinda kool,, but iduno.. wut do the HAMBers think?,,

2. VNCduke

VNCduke
    from Washougal

I think they suck as do all fiberglass kit cars

3. AD

AD

righton,, i think some dood from germany has got one up on youtube tho,, fukin gnarly drag'd out car,, rad 1/4 mile car? i'd like to see that shitt,, anybody else? opinions?

4. Fishtail8

Fishtail8

Get spellcheck?

5. What language is this?

6. AD

AD

damn guys are 'you' serious,, just 'looking' for some opinions,, 'what'? is the hamb full of grammer enthusiasts or 'something'?

7. Actually yes. I cannot understand the phonetically abbreviated "text english" that some people like to use.
    It makes it hard to read. If someone sent me a job application written in that stuff, I'd toss it in the trash.

And to answer your question, the fiberglass mercs suck.

8. duke182

duke182

i think fiberglass cars have their place.
    if i'm not mistaken gene winfield has been producing glass mercs for some time now.
    i think it's cool because it makes the body style available to people who might not want to deal with rusty metal. it also ensures that they will still be available to those willing to build them when the original bodies are gone.
    in the mean time "IN RUST I TRUST"

9. Muttley

Muttley

This guy understood his post perfectly.

[​IMG]

10. OLLIN

OLLIN

When they come out with flying cars, I will slap a fiberglass merc body on one, until then im with duke182

11. AD

AD

thats wut i'm talkin bout' OLLIN! ..well the flying merc part

12. yeah I choose to ignore the fact that winfield thinks they're cool. I'm not going to try to figure that out cause I dont like them. Just cause it makes it too easy!!! Why are we slaving in the shops welding this rusty shit back togather and digging it out of the woods, FOR A RICH DUDE to have one of these whipped togather.

If i was rich i'd get one, but drive it in shame and not tell anyone.

13. slddnmatt

slddnmatt

i can't get the hang of tiging fiber glass, i 've practiced and practiced but my welds still look like shit:eek:

14. AD

AD

ed roth used fiberglass,, and he's the coolest guy EVER!, just thot i'd get that out there,,

15. Low

Low

partly because the stuff he made was never produced. He made one off stuff. The Merc. however can still be found and customized

16. AD

AD

true, yea honestly i'd never get one,, hah!

17. It's that time of month already?-MIKE

[​IMG]

18. Ur thots? Gimme a fucking break! Are you 13 or something? Sure sounds like it.

19. Anyone worth his salt would already know what the majority of HAMBers would think about this topic. What a waste of internet bandwith this post is.

And yes, it would be nice if you didn't type like a five year old kid. It only takes like two extra seconds to spell correctly and give yourself a shred of credibility.

20. April 1st

21. d'oh!

22. ChrisMejia

ChrisMejia

HA ha ha! Got me there! I'm surrounded by 21 year olds daily and when I see their grammar and typing I can't help but to scratch my head. This makes sense to me now.

23. narducci

narducci

If schools got back to the 3 R's instead of self esteem classes ...
    maybe

24. ,substitute teacher, machine shop monkey, dreamer

This is from his profile,,,no wonder our kids are having trouble in school~!:confused: HRP

25. Whether you like fiberglass or not...Some do some dont..good thing everone
    doesnt like the same thing or else everybody "d be after MY woman....
    as far as the spelling and grammer.."Better to remain silent,and thought a fool
    than open your mouth and remove all doubt"......

26. HAHAHAH. Is that the featured car this month in OOOOOO-L'SKKA'OOOOO RODZZZZ?

27. This was written by a substitute teacher?
    It has to be April Fool, it is April and this sounds like a fool.

28. Zeke T.

Zeke T.

LOL!!!

29. zman

zman
    from Garner, NC

My thoughts? You should have stayed in school. Put down the pipe. Stop listening to rap music. Get a clue. Buy a vowel.

30. They had to hire one the 13 year olds wouldn't want to sleep with.

It was just a bonus he can communicate with them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.