Register now to get rid of these ads!

Post your ´64 Buick Wildcat pics here!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Gylfen, Mar 29, 2008.

1. Gylfen

Gylfen

Does anyone have pics of any cool semi-custom Wildcats? I need some inspiration... Anyone have more pics of this one?

Attached Files:

2. UnIOnViLLEHauNT

UnIOnViLLEHauNT

Sure. Who are you?

3. Gylfen

Gylfen

I´ts all in my profile who I am. Is there a problem?
    I found the search function, by the way...

4. Nailhead

Nailhead

This one was mine in about '96 or '97. Shoulda never sold it. Sorry for the crappy pic. I didn't have a digital camera back then.

[​IMG]

Here's some pics I found cruizin' the net. I think a few were shot by Socalcarculture (?)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. MyBootsOnFire

MyBootsOnFire

I got a couple of it. My friend Flake(HAMB name) used to own it and was the one who painted the roof.

Attached Files:

6. MyBootsOnFire

MyBootsOnFire

Some more. It had bags all around. Astro Supremes. 300 V8. Nice car. Silver base with silver flake and Candy red and gold for the roof.

Attached Files:

7. Gylfen

Gylfen

Thank you very much, folks. The green one in the showroom was REALLY nice. The one in red primer is a real inspiration for the Buick me and my dad have. I´ll post some pictures when I´ve taken some... More pictures of Wildcats are welcome. (Excuse my English, but this is my first time on a English only forum.)
    Best regards from Sweden
    Jimmy

8. greasel

greasel
    from Fresno, CA

man, this made me want to do some work on mine. I'm eyeballing the 455 sitting on the shelf right now and wondering why there's not a dropped 'cat wrapped around it...too many things to do, like do work that earns money :(

9. Gylfen

Gylfen

Do you have any pics?

10. greasel

greasel
    from Fresno, CA

yeah I have a few but there's nothin done to it yet...it needs paint, it's riding up at stock height and currently has no engine. the red '56, my work truck and now a Yam XS650 to cut up are taking my resources. Like I said, I've got a 455/TH400 to throw in, here's what I have to start with when I can dedicated some time to it, a 4 dr hardtop...

[​IMG]

11. Gylfen

Gylfen

The four-door looks good to! I saw one in Holland a couple of years ago. I think that the Wildcat´s rear end looks WAY better than the LeSabre´s. So, do you have any plans about the paintjob?

12. Gylfen

Gylfen

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]Here´s the car I hope to be cruisin´the spring of ´09. Hope I can get the time and money...

13. novadude

novadude

That tan convertible that nailhead posted is beautiful.

Wildcats are definitely one of the "less is more" cars, IMO.