Register now to get rid of these ads!

CHICS workin on their OWN hot rods...

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by kustombuilder, Jun 11, 2004.

1. kustombuilder

kustombuilder
    from Novi, MI

how sexy is it to see a chic workin away on her very own custom car?? i say DAMN sexy!! [​IMG] we've seen a few of the HAMB girls workin on their own rides before but here is my own CherryBlossom wetsandin the front deck lid of her Bug(realy it's "OUR" Bug, but don't tell her that [​IMG]). i think i'm gonna need to tear me off a piece of that tonight!! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]...

lets see your girl (or you girls, which ever the case) workin on their very own hot rods and/or kustoms. or even workin on someone elses, it realy does'nt matter [​IMG]...

Attached Files:

2. Levis Classic

Levis Classic

About time Kris helped on that Vdub!!! Keep her going!

3. oldchevyseller

oldchevyseller
    from mankato mn

she races ,drives ,fixes,man what a woman!!!champ car over the wall mechanic also, Ashley Taws this is the lady mechanic i admire i met her at a race man she was lucky ,read her story http://www.ashleytaws.com/home.htm

Attached Files:

4. Posting a pict. of my wife helping me on the car will be a hard one [​IMG]...she hates them with a passion. All she can see in them are "money pits" [​IMG]

5. GRADY

GRADY

[ QUOTE ]
    she races ,drives ,fixes,man what a woman!!!champ car over the wall mechanic also, Ashley Taws this is the lady mechanic i admire i met her at a race man she was lucky ,read her story http://www.ashleytaws.com/home.htm

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow
    I think I am in love [​IMG]

6. fab32

fab32
    Member Emeritus

Kustombuilder, You be NICE to that lady of yours, you are one lucky man to have her. I'm going to guess that over 80% of the guys on here would kill to have someone by their side with her attitude and tolerance of this car hobby thing.

Frank

7. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

Roadstar took lots of photos on Memorial Day in his shop while we worked on finishing the hood peak. I enjoy spending time in the shop and learning how to do things for myself. He really is a patient instructor. In fact, the past 6 months or so, I've learned so much from so many friends it's mind-boggling. I've learned how to weld and grind, rivit, alittle metal working, both stretching and shrinking metal, prep metal with acid, both hand and machine sand, spread filler, spray primer.... the list goes on. I'm very thankful for everyone help and assistance.

Attached Files:

8. delaware george

delaware george
    from camden, de

mine would love too,but we only own one car(that i call ours,but since i had it before i met her,she says it's mine).....she helps me anyhow

we'll have to find her one now [​IMG]

9. chopt50

chopt50
    BANNED

kustombuilder, or whatever, the post sure sounded like we were gonna see some hot chics. [​IMG]

10. CURIOUS RASH

CURIOUS RASH
    Classified's Moderator

[ QUOTE ]
    kustombuilder, or whatever, the post sure sounded like we were gonna see some hot chics. [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ] <font color="green">

You again?

What a dick.

Don't you have any friends you can go play with?

Some of you dudes just don't seem to get enough ass whuppin.

RASHY </font>

11. The only pic you might get of my wife is one of her pushing my truck onto a trailer as it is going to a new owner. She thinks it's a space wasting money pit. She'll see the light soon enough. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] My three year old daughter absolutely loves it though.

12. CURIOUS RASH

CURIOUS RASH
    Classified's Moderator

<font color="green"> Oh yeah,

Pics of the fairer sex...

I searched the computer over and seem to have lost the pics of MAMA RASH getting her contact high polishing the stainless and her Mehelich's on her '59.

These will have to do...

We got married standing up through the sun roof of a limo in Vegas...look behind us on the left.

What more could you ask for in your wedding pics? [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Then we went downtown, it was the day before St. Patty's day...

[​IMG]

And MAMA sporting the StrayKat 500 shirt. SOmething about that pose....
    [​IMG]

I don't remember what was up with the wristband, might have been some role play left-overs? [​IMG]

Oh yeah, she sands too, and when she's gofering for me, she knows her tool names. Seems she grew up in the garage withe her dad, working on his Land Cruiser.

He always says she's the son he never had.

Damn, that makes me feel dirty! [​IMG]

RASHY </font>

13. Upchuck

Upchuck
    from Canada BC

not a hotrod exactly but she's working on it! [​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. fab32

fab32
    Member Emeritus

Denise, After graduation Roadstar should put you on the payroll. [​IMG] [​IMG]

15. CURIOUS RASH

CURIOUS RASH
    Classified's Moderator

[ QUOTE ]
    Denise, After graduation Roadstar should put you on the payroll. [​IMG] [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]
    <font color="green">She'll have her first couple checks garnished to cover his tires she BOILED off at BilletProof!!! [​IMG]

RASHY </font>

16. Fat Cat

Fat Cat

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Boy you just seem to have an ability to stick your dick in your own ass quite often don't you.

17. CURIOUS RASH

CURIOUS RASH
    Classified's Moderator

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Boy you just seem to have an ability to stick your dick in your own ass quite often don't you.

[/ QUOTE ] <font color="green">

I was thinking the same thing.

You know folks, if you're the kind that needs abuse, just PM me.

I can hook you up, in private.

Of coarse if you're the type that requires public humiliation, I am always happy to oblige.

RASHY, I'm Here To Help! </font>

18. Fat Cat

Fat Cat

[ QUOTE ]
    <font color="green">
    Of coarse if you're the type that requires public humiliation, I am always happy to oblige.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey Rashy, if you need some help let me know. I have alot of pent-up frustration that needs an outlet and public humiliations seem like a good choice.

19. CURIOUS RASH

CURIOUS RASH
    Classified's Moderator

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    <font color="green">

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey Rashy, if you need some help let me know. I have alot of pent-up frustration that needs an outlet and public humiliations seem like a good choice.

[/ QUOTE ] <font color="green">Consider yourself the newest member of my secret club, HAMBVAT.

Hokey Ass Message Board Verbal Assault Team.

I know it's not actually verbal but, OH how I long for THAT technology. [​IMG]

RASHY </font>

20. Berdoo John

Berdoo John

Here's Hilymay bending new brake lines right now for her Buick...and don't let the cute smile fool you, 10 minutes ago she was cussing and then threw the brake line on the ground and went inside to do the dishes and take a break, now we are trying it again. (The Coors light bottle works good as a tube bender btw.)

Attached Files:

21. Berdoo John

Berdoo John

Attached Files:

22. Berdoo John

Berdoo John

Attached Files:

23. Hey John, get that girl one of those Eastwood tubing benders. It captures the tubing, and won't let it kink. I have one, it works real good. Here's a link to there site. http://www.eastwoodco.com/shopping/search/searchresultsmain.jsp?fresh=1&amp;searchType=advanced&amp;iMainCat=0&amp;iSubCat=0&amp;attribute14=0&amp;attribute15=0&amp;attribute16=0&amp;RS=1&amp;keyword=tubing+bender I have the same kind that Hilymay is using also. The only reason I haven't trashed it, is because it was my Dads. Dean

24. Fat Cat

Fat Cat

[ QUOTE ]
    <font color="green">Consider yourself the newest member of my secret club, HAMBVAT.

Hokey Ass Message Board Verbal Assault Team.

I know it's not actually verbal but, OH how I long for THAT technology. [​IMG]

RASHY </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

Deal, I got your back on this one. [​IMG]

25. Mojo

Mojo

My girlfriend broke her own nose once working on the brakes of some bastard VW. She was a aviation mechanic for a while, so she knows how to fix things. That was one of the first things that caught my attention about her... I like my womins competent!

BTW Rashy, even though I never chime in, i'm pretty good at chewing on people too! Do I need to audition for the team? [​IMG] [​IMG]

26. CURIOUS RASH

CURIOUS RASH
    Classified's Moderator

[ QUOTE ]
    My girlfriend broke her own nose once working on the brakes of some bastard VW. She was a aviation mechanic for a while, so she knows how to fix things. That was one of the first things that caught my attention about her... I like my womins competent!

BTW Rashy, even though I never chime in, i'm pretty good at chewing on people too! Do I need to audition for the team? [​IMG] [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ] <font color="green">Just have your people get with my people and we'll do a thing.

RASHY </font>

27. Rashy

your "piss on" guy cracks me up. [​IMG]

28. CURIOUS RASH

CURIOUS RASH
    Classified's Moderator

[ QUOTE ]
    Rashy

your "piss on" guy cracks me up. [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ] <font color="green">I find it simple, but effective.

RASHY </font>

29. John, she is for sure a keeper! [​IMG]How is that metalflake roof? I saw it about 4 hours after is was sprayed almost a year ago.
    When you 2 making out to Austin?

30. CherryBlossom

CherryBlossom

[ QUOTE ]
    10 minutes ago she was cussing and then threw the brake line on the ground and went inside to do the dishes

[/ QUOTE ]

geeez, if only YOU guys worked that way too [​IMG]