Register now to get rid of these ads!

billetproof florida who's going???

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by roosters hot rods, Feb 25, 2008.

1. BruceVE

BruceVE
    from Sacramento

Hey Gator, even though I'll see it in a couple of weeks, how about a few more pictures of the F-100.

2. BruceVE

BruceVE
    from Sacramento

Here's Jay's 53 before

[​IMG]

and after

[​IMG]

3. roosters hot rods

roosters hot rods

thats a swweeeett ride there bruce :cool:..the tire and wheel combo is perfect...dave

4. Gator

Gator

Damn that's nice! Is that a Cobra grille? I dig the wheels/tires too - I was wondering what a set of Supremes would look like on mine - I gotta lose the wagon wheels!

We're driving the Caddy down to Billetproof so here's the only picture I have of it right now. I've only had it a couple of weeks - it's pretty much bone stock right now, 215 six and three on the tree.

[​IMG]

5. roosters hot rods

roosters hot rods

gator i like the looks of your truck too..i can't wait to start on my 40 pickup..trucks are in...dave

6. JUSTJAY

JUSTJAY
    from LEFT COAST

I Cant Wait, Whos Got All The Beer, Ive Been To The Detroit Billet Proof. And All Of The West Coast Billetproof's & Im Ready To See How You Florida Boys Put It Down,

7. AHotRod

AHotRod

Beer? .... Mmmmmm good :)

8. roosters hot rods

roosters hot rods

pre party is going to be great..can't wait...dave:)

9. timebombkustoms

timebombkustoms
    from Indiana

I will be there with a full booth of panels,tool boxes,pomade from lucky 13,american greaser and high life,clothing from lucky 13,gasoline,felon and motorcult.I will also be pinstriping there so come by have a look around and say hello.Also John I have 2 tents so if you still need one let me know and I will bring them both.

10. stretch 1320

stretch 1320

Bring some big boy sizes (2-XL and bigger) and I'll stop by and buy sumpin! Thanks, Stretch!

11. Gator

Gator

Jason, shoot me a PM and let me know when you're rolling through, We can roll down together if ya want.

12. I'll be there with my father and father-in-law. I'm sure it will be killer!

13. roosters hot rods

roosters hot rods

14. theracedude

theracedude

i will be there in my 53 chevy friday nite

15. slick39

slick39
    from dallas ,ga

hey squigy iam new to the hamb jus wanted to say thats a cool ass car hope to see it at billet proof

16. Yaril

Yaril

great looking chevy theracedude, will you be cruising up friday morning? me and my buds are actually in the Miami area and will be cruising up to meet with the Salvagerz to make the rest of the drive.

let me know if you want to meet up.

Yaril

17. theracedude

theracedude

i think that you know a friend of mine. lives in the keys and comes up to automatic slims. drives a black 70 ford short bed truck on bags. lays frame. is that buick in your avitar the one that the 138's had?

yes we will be going up friday. i should pass fort lauderdale around 3.00 ..whats you plan?
    305-393-3363 randy

18. Is anybody planning on coming that isn't pre-registered?

19. MBL

MBL

Hey...the Degenerators are coming..None of us are pre-registered.
    :)
    Tim
    MBL

20. Gator

Gator

We had a meeting of the Tennessee PoorBoys last night, looks like we're up to about ten of us coming down bringing 3-5 cars depending on who can get what done.

I'll be down Thursday, I think most of the guys are rolling down and will be there late Friday - they're all hoping to be there for the pre-party.

21. mknz

mknz

Hell Yeah, J-Sin will be there!
    Jason, we've got a booth too...and we'll have the shirts with the panel you did for us...plus, we'll have some grease canisters for you to stripe.
    It's gonna be a good time!

And John, if you need a table or something, let me know. We can probably help you out with that too.

22. theracedude

theracedude

i wont register because it sounds like billettproof is a tad bit picky and i wont pay the fee till i am good to go.

23. Choptop

Choptop

specifically what part of your car are ya worried about not fitting into which rule?

send a picture, let me know. I can tell ya either way.

24. theracedude

theracedude

i have airbags and mags that were made after 1960. they are old libre's or 200s or coke bottles but never the less made after 1960 i think. i cant send pics on the hamb ever but will try to send to you by email. thanks choptop...

25. Choptop

Choptop

email to [email protected]

air bags aint a problem. Send me pics of the car. Its all kinda comes down to style. If they are 60's style wheels and fit the genre and complement the overall look of the car... yer in biz.

its all about a traditional look.

26. Lucky77

Lucky77

I changed my mind, I'm not going. After Autorama this weekend I spent just over a hundred bucks in gas to make the 212 mile round trip. The drive to Florida and back is almost 2500 miles so it comes down to simple economics. I still have a ton of bugs to work out on the sedan so I'd rather put the money I saved up for Billetproof into the car and have it running good. This sucks, I really wanted to make the show. LuckysGal is still going so Hatch will have somebody to hang out with.:(

27. uh-oh patti-o

uh-oh patti-o

Uuuuughhhh Billletproof... The source of all stress in this house. :eek: Movinman and I will be there in what, I couldn't say at this time. Plan A is to bring his 53 MERC. We are in the last minute thrash to finish body work, paint and put the car back together. Tensions are high because even our back-up car, Plan B, my 53 FORD is not running - bad carburetor issues. We are registered and hotel booked so we will be there but in a mystery vehicle. :p

28. mercmaniac

mercmaniac

I'm driving the Merc.....coming in Friday aft.

Attached Files:

29. I will be there, i am in gainesville if anyone breaks down or needs anything along the way.

30. Yaril

Yaril

FINALLY!!! i was hoping to meet you and see that amazing Merc at Daytona but didnt, well i will see you at Ocala, me the boys are driving up Friday morning should be there by mid afternoon gonna take it easy.

cant wait to see that Merc in person!

Yaril