Register now to get rid of these ads!

Fresh Meat...with pics!

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by HUH?, Feb 28, 2008.

1. HUH?

HUH?

I have been checking out the forum for a while and decided to pull the trigger and join. I'm not a fan of rides with rubber bands on reversed trash can lid wheels. Am I in the RIGHT place?
    It is easier to check out my background by visiting my photo album web sight rather than me blabbering on here. The Other Toys album has a couple of old straight axle '56 Chevies .
    Oh yeah...a pic of my car:
    [​IMG]

2. welcome from staunton il

johnny

3. ZomBrian

ZomBrian
    from in IN

Welcome...I dig those radiused wheel wells!!

4. oooh yeeeah! welcome ..

5. glenn33

glenn33
    from Browns, IL

I think you're in the right place....Welcome from Olney, IL.....

6. HUH?

HUH?

Thanks for the welcome guys. I can berate the Illinois (Godfrey) weather which is always too dang hot or too dang cold with some of you. It's nice to find a forum that doesn't look down their nose at Tri Fives with straight front axles and radiused wheel wells. No time to talk...too many interesting threads to catch up on here.

Later,

7. kool RIDE,GLAD YOUR HERE.......REALLY NICE 55,MUST BE A DROPPED AXLE,RIGHT:D

8. HUH?

HUH?

meatball,
    In these high tech days of cut coil springs and dropped spindles my little '55 reflects the era in which it was originally built (1982). It's stance is due to 2" arched rear leafs and torched front springs.:cool:

9. BOBBY FORD

BOBBY FORD

Welcome to the HAMB. U gon fit good! Thanks, BOBBY FORD