Register now to get rid of these ads!

Cool junkyard pics from friends at Buick Forum

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by ratt7, Feb 11, 2008.

1. ratt7

ratt7

2. dgang26

dgang26

There's some cool ones in there -- sure hate to see those things rusting away

3. damn dude its the 2 door motherload .. where this at??? canada??

4. BOBBY FORD

BOBBY FORD

So this is where everything went! Holy crap! Look at all that STUFF. Where is this place? Thanks, BOBBY FORD

5. BigRedDude

BigRedDude

The only problem with pics like these is after viewing, you just want to load up the trailer and head out to them, but with no idea of their location we can't... Man it's good to see there are still some good sized stashes left out there...

6. ratt7

ratt7

Its hard to say where it is, maybe canada ? the owner is certainly holding onto the cars, the place is certainly a gold mine of cars.

7. SaltCityCustoms

SaltCityCustoms

it looks like a couple of different yards by looking at the scenery. The guy that owns all those camaros mustangs and the one corvette should just sell them all and retire, that's a lot of money sitting there but I bet he is just the type to be living in a slum and holding on to all of those cars just looking to sell some parts.

8. Old-Soul

Old-Soul

I'm not sure all of those are from the same yard...

cause the last few are from a place here in Alberta, and of course none are for sale. You can have the shop build you anything in that yard... but he won't part anything.

kind of a bummer, I want some '57 parts from there... and a '54 2dr would make my year

9. 49ratfink

49ratfink
    from California

killer pics. I see hundreds of thousands of $$$ there.

10. canadianzed

canadianzed

Someone found the end of the rainbow, I am all blurry eyed and must take a few moments to gather my thoughts. :D

11. mother of fuck. I'm gonna be sick. I'll take the 36 Ford Coupe please and the Canadian 49 Ford convert please...oh, and the 62 olds convert, and the...and the...and the...

12. 64LeSabre455

64LeSabre455
    from Adkins, Tx

[​IMG]

I want that cool lookin flatbed thing! (What Is It?) And all of the other cars too!

13. Old-Soul

Old-Soul

I'm going to try that one yard again, see if he's still to stubborn to sell me a '43...

cant blame a guy for trying, right?

14. Old-Soul

Old-Soul

I dunno what it is, but I'm pretty sure it got 'updated' somewhere along the lines. I don't think they put 'spoilers' on the trucks back in those days...

15. Owww! My brain hurts.

16. Holy Mother of God!! I hope they are recent pics and they are all still there. You never know with the high prices they are getting for scrap iron these days. We have lost a few old junkyards in SD the last few years. The pictures of the Camaros and Mustangs looks like they are part of a salvage yard's owner's private stash in his regular salvage yard. I'm sure someone might identify the location this one.

17. Old-Soul

Old-Soul

I believe all those camaros belong to a salvage yard dedicated to said cars (and he parts them iirc)

these pics show you why I can't go hiking out in the country and find anything! We've been picked clean!!

18. Or sunroofs

s.