Register now to get rid of these ads!

Restorit's Stude Kustom

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 50mercfan, Jan 13, 2008.

1. this thing is in the classifieds. for $500! man, it's got my wheels turning. it's weird in all the right ways. the potential for a one off cool car is enormous. it needs a few styling changes. but what dosn't in most cases? whats your ideas? bubble top, crazy gasser, sports roadster? photo shoppers? this isn't spam, as i don't know the guy selling it. there's no way i can take on another project, or i would buy it.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

someone already did these photoshops

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Jalopy Joker

Jalopy Joker

Take the headlights off and go to Bonneville.

3. so what exactly is this car ?? austin healy maybe?? looks cool though..

4. 1955 studebaker. with 34 ford front fenders. the whole car has been shortened.

5. 55 f350

55 f350

the photoshop images look f-ing great and it'd look cool as hades sitting up with a straight axle . i dont see how you could go wrong . it's like you said weird in all the right ways .

6. DEEPNHOCK

DEEPNHOCK

Bet'cha a donut that 75% of us couldn't get in the door:eek:
    Jeff:cool:

7. ig'nant

ig'nant

Cool as hell, and definitely has a Euro feel. Only thing that bugs me is that wacky side window. The vent sure ain't right, and the top of it is just to narrow or something. Cool start for sure though.

8. Gasser would be cool! Kinda looks like a Cheeta.

9. UnIOnViLLEHauNT

UnIOnViLLEHauNT

Ya know, if ya reeeaally want it and yer 50 Merc needs a home, Ill help ya get that garage space back, no charge! :)

10. lostn51

lostn51
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Tennessee

got to lose the vent window, but it would be sweet as a gasser. does have a cheeta feel to it.

11. smokestack lightnin'

smokestack lightnin'

Ditto that, with some kind of kooky vintage four banger on fuel...Model B with an F-head or something. Okay, that may be a bit nuts. But a cool start to something, nonetheless.

12. REALLY!..hhmmmm......no... but, thanks.

13. fleetside66

fleetside66

The Guide headlights are worth half of the asking price. Who's gonna step up? How about someone under 50..they'll need the time.

14. Austin Powers' new ride.

15. B.A.KING

B.A.KING

yep first thing i looked at was the itty -bitty door, already got a 48 crosley p.u. that i can't fit in. i'll see your donut and raise you a cheesburger:D