Register now to get rid of these ads!

54 chevy at the roundup, anyone have more pics or info?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by rustypipes, Apr 9, 2007.

1. rustypipes

rustypipes
    from san jose

Anyone have anymore pics or info on this 54 at the round up?
    Im not sure if this is the sameone that used to be in rusty bare metal with the black roof, any help would be greatly appreciated, Phil

[​IMG]

I think that it is the same 54 in this youtube video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAP4iOUhsM4&eurl=

2. 1954HCCA

1954HCCA
    from LA

That got me motivated.

3. Must be nice to have roads smooth enough to run that low. Around here, we have to dodge pot-holes!

4. 51fordshoebox

51fordshoebox

thats a buddy of mine here in n. texas, stock chassis with a 2 link rear and mustang II front setup..i believe he stock floor body dropped both of those cars, and fyi the bare metal one was sold, and the black one is a new car..

5. Rivet

Rivet

The chev in the video and the new black one is f'n tits.

I hope mine will ride around the same stance when Im done (all though the body drop is a bit much for me), the mII is in and the stepnotch is done, need to finalize the tranny mount, do the traig four link and mod the k member. So close but so far away.

6. LiL' NiCk

LiL' NiCk

i want mine like that

7. Sellers Equipped

Sellers Equipped
    BANNED
    from San Jose

I'm gonna dig a hole at the next show and jus sit my car a foot in the ground and clown all yeah...!

8. Big Tony

Big Tony

Can't believe i missed that cause that is ideally what i want my 54 to end up like

9. Anderson

Anderson

I assumed it was the same car with paint. Nathan has GOT to quit building them like that or by the time I get around to it there wont be any left.

Here's the first one.
    <object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ynA0aSB6nco"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ynA0aSB6nco" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

10. 51fordshoebox

51fordshoebox

nope, its a different one, and yeah he does need to take a break and let some of us catch up..

11. yeah there was a dude on here who was sectioning a 54 and on his photobucket page there was pics of both frames for these two cars, sick work, fatman front crossmembers with custom bag mounts to fit a 2600 bag up front.

im real interested on how he "stock floor body dropped" these cars? arent the rockers already pretty close to level with the bottom of the frame?

12. Dat Dirty Rat

Dat Dirty Rat

Its nice to see one not chopped every now and then.....

Bad@zz..

13. NJVadala

NJVadala

Looks great, that thing is super low. I'm starting to think these things look great without a chop...