Register now to get rid of these ads!

any thing to do around canada????

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Slag Kustom, Dec 6, 2007.

1. Slag Kustom

Slag Kustom

next week i have to be away for work and will be in hecla island / riverton then heading later in the week to fort mcmurray.

is there any thing to do at night?????

2. eaglebeak

eaglebeak

Anything to do in Canada?
    Did you know Canada is the largest country in the world?
    If the world was to have an enema, they would stick the tube in Fort McMurray.
    It's probably minus 40 right about now.
    Sure there's lots to do.
    But you're not going there.

3. 32v

32v
    from v.i.

i got a friend named bob in canada do you know him

4. notebooms

notebooms
    Alliance Member

drink beer and watch hockey, of course.

-scott noteboom

5. eaglebeak

eaglebeak

Oh yeah, Bob. He's a great guy.
    I also know Frenchy from Quebec.

6. Ha ha - you fucking guys are hilarious :D:D

Have to agree on the armpit - er, asshole of the world right there and I'm glad I don't live there - Ft. Mac has lots of jobs, nowhere to live (How does $400,000 for a mobile home sound?!) , lots of money, lots of drugs and lots of pay-by-the-hour companionship if any of that's what you're looking for :rolleyes:. Oh, and the -40 C usually isn't too far off this time of year but it's supposed to be a bit warmer in the next week or so.

Actually, I know the mayor - maybe I can get you some VIP treatment!

Steve

7. Not sure about Hecla or Riverton other than it will probably be windy and cold. Fort McMurray is a oil town . DUMP! It will be cold as well. Not quite minus 40 yet but it will be about minus 25 Celcius. The population is about 10 to 1 guys, oilfield workers, to girls. So if you like young guys with lots of money and not much to do it will be a lot of fun.:D Other than that I would take notebooms advise!

8. 53hauler

53hauler

if you are interested in swingin some wrenches in a nice warm shop on the "hauler" come on over:)

9. That fucker Bob owes me money.

10. 4 2 GO

4 2 GO

I left 41 years ago, nothing appears to have changed.

11. Slag Kustom

Slag Kustom

wow sounds like i got the shit end of the stick with this trip.

12. Bonehead II

Bonehead II

Nope.....everything closes at 6;00pm

13. 4HawkRod

4HawkRod
    BANNED

14. Jeff Norwell

Jeff Norwell
    Staff Member

Don't eat yellow snow.

15. rollie

rollie

...and don't stick your tongue on the steel fenceposts..

16. rustymetal

rustymetal

whats wrong with shoveling snow and falling down on the ice

17. club seals ?

18. 6t5frlane

6t5frlane
    from New York

Why do Canadiens only do it Doggie Style???............So they can both watch the Hockey game

19. I need some snow shovelling done.......

20. willysguy

willysguy
    from Canada

Hey, I like the Hockey game joke! Now if you are such an expert , who was the Riverton Rifle? Riverton and Heckla are both on the west side of Lake Manitoba.
    Hecla is a resort/cottage town. Not much happens there in the Winter however.

21. willysguy

willysguy
    from Canada

All right!!!They have a sign up on the way into town "Home of the Riverton Rifle". Now that guy had one hell of a shot!

22. Slag Kustom

Slag Kustom

ok so it looks like i will be searching through old posts on the hamb at night there.

23. Mopar34

Mopar34

Sounds like that might be your only source of entertainment that can be done in warmth and still be legal.:D

24. 36couper

36couper
    from ontario

There is nothing but hookers and hockey players in Ft McMurry. Oh, you say your girlfriend lives there?
    What position does she play?

25. In the hope of improving Canadian - US relations................:D

Attached Files:

26. It's too bad that it's winter up here right now. If it was summer I would invite ya down to Winnipeg from Riverton ( were just little south of there). Winnipeg has an incredible cruising scene in summer with hundreds of cars cruising every sunday nite, with several great locations hosting official cruise ins, including just about anything you could want to look at muscle cars, street rods, hot rods, exotics (both cars and ladies!). Just stay away from Portage Ave on a sunday nite or every dickless teenager driving his moms Grand Am 4 door is gonna wanna give you a go.HA HA. But seriously with all the down time we have every winter there's lots of time for builing some amazing stuff. We probably have the largest collection of original hemi cars you ever saw and they get driven regularly. I have a friend who has an original Hemi Dart, another with a 57 Chev 210 as well as a T modified project and Tudor sedan. There is places to do car stuff every night in summer but you got screwed, they're sending you here during hockey season HAHA.
    Darren

27. ss34coupe

ss34coupe

swing on over to Vancouver Island and avoid the real winter.

28. tombstone

tombstone
    from sk.canada

:) Don't know how your flights are scheduled ...... but .... the NORTHSIDE STREET RODS annual GENTLEMENS EVENING is being held on Dec. 14 .... lots of B.S. slingin', good food, bench racin' some drinkin' :D :D , and lotsa door prizes!!! Best part is it don't cost you nothin'!!!!:D :D We are located in Regina ( ok we've heard all the jokes) Saskatchewan . Check it out and PM me for the location. We will even take you on a garage tour the next day. Some of the finest rides and projects 'round!!!:D :D

29. Mercmad

Mercmad
    BANNED
    from Brisvegas

30. tinmann

tinmann

Are you drivin' or are ya flyin'? If you're driving and you tell us when you'll be where.... you might be surprised at how many Canadian friends you have that you've never met. For instance Fort Mac is in northern B.C., which is probably 6 or 7 hours north of me.