Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hi I'm Monster Garage

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by MonsterGarage, Nov 20, 2007.

1. MonsterGarage

MonsterGarage

Ok so a Garage can't speak for itself but I can. So I'm here to represent Monster Garage, and no I'm not here to advertise or sell you some b.s. if you want to know anything about Monster Garage, what happened to the show, whats up with it now (btw its a website now, very cool), where are the cars, any of that I'm here to answer. But thats not WHY I'm here. I'm here to check out what the real hotrodders are out there doing. Who the great builders of our generation are, who's doing what, why you're here and what your building. So hello all!

2. 53sled

53sled
    from KCMO

I'm GoodCat. You can call me Mr. GoodCat.

3. Lil' Billy

Lil' Billy
    from Georgia

Welcome to the H.A.M.B. I do have a question. What happened to the "Big Shamu" or whatever the crap that annoying announcer's name is? His voice is like fingernails on a chalkboard.

4. Yeah, welcome aboard THE board. And what did come of Big Schwag. I saw him on Launch Hour, I think, but not sure.
    You will definitely find what you're looking for here. Lotsa good people on this board.

5. Hello and welcome indeed.

what did happen to the garage?

6. MonsterGarage

MonsterGarage

Big Schwag does TV commercials for the speed channel now. The Garage is here all the cars are here, there is going to be an auction soon. I don't mean to advertise cause I'm sure I'll get thrown out of here in a second but Monster Garage has a website now. www.monstergarage.com Thanks for the welcome can't wait to see what yall are into.