Register now to get rid of these ads!

Say a prayer for rob lee

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by xderelict, Nov 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NoSurf

NoSurf

Prayers sent.

2. 31whitey

31whitey

prayers sent man

3. guiseart

guiseart

Best thoughts, brother.

4. Scott

Scott

Prayers from a rider

5. unclescooby

unclescooby
    from indy

I can definitely send you prayers brother. Get well soon and let us know if you need anything. I had to look up Spleen on Google to see what the hell that even does. Apparently, nobody knew until recently!...even doctors! Anyway, it looks like 10% of people have what they call "accessory spleens". Sounds like we might need to score you one of those superfluous spleens from someone else. Get well soon Rob

6. pasadenahotrod

pasadenahotrod
    from Texas

7. xderelict

xderelict
    Member Emeritus

Thanks eveyone who has expressed their concern and sent their prayers.I talked to Jane this morning and although it's been a long night Rob's one tough kid and he's put up a good fight.I'm waiting on Hellraiser then Jane said we can go up there.Thanks again and I'll post as I know whats going on.Later.................Dick.

8. Thoughts from up here as well. Anyone know what he goes by on the Jockey Journal? I forget his nick.....

9. ChevyGirlRox

ChevyGirlRox
    from Ohio

So sorry to hear this, he is a super nice guy.
    Best wishes for a speedy recovery!

10. Mopar34

Mopar34

Been on the asphalt many times after having been previously on the seat, but never had it worse than 50 stitches and a little cosmetic surgery to the old noggin. Loosing a spleen can be far worse, so I send Rob our prayers for a full and speedy recovery.

11. Hat Man

Hat Man
    from Omaha, NE

Geez!!! I just saw this. Get well man. Keep us posted Ex. Lets get everybody together. Rob's a great guy. I always like hangin out with him. Hat Man

12. sololobo

sololobo

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">I missed this terrible announcement yesterday, I am in shock. This dude is a super guy and has a really nice family. He has done all our tree work at our casa and he always is a great guy to be around. My most sincere prayers for a full recovery. Dick, let me know if myself or the Roadburners can do antyhing for Rob or his family. Sending out the good healing vibes-Sololobo/Roadburners of Omaha
    </TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
    </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

13. RoadBurner1

RoadBurner1
    from Nebraska

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">Oh Man that really sucks. Rob is a super great guy and I pray everything is OK. Dick, could you get ahold of one of us and let us know what hospital he is in. Thanks Buddy
    Hang in there Rob!!

Dave
    </TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">

14. Keep us posted after the visit.
    Prayers sent.

15. Flatheaded

Flatheaded
    from Nordakoda

Prayers sent from North Dakota. Met Rob a few years back in Michell, SD. Hell of a nice guy!

16. rocknutts

rocknutts

Prayers from Rochester,N.Y. Please keep us posted.
    Rocky

17. xderelict

xderelict
    Member Emeritus

Just came from the hospital,Rob was responsive and knows us although he looks confused about his situation.The nurses were just starting to get him to breath on his own.Sure is hard seeing a brother this beat up.Thanks again everyone.I'm sure Rob will be thanking you in time.

18. My dad had a similar crash and lost some organs in the process--my prayers are most certainly with him and please print out and read him our condolences when he comes to.

19. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

thanks much for the update dick! glad he's doin better! prayers still comin either way!

20. JOECOOL

JOECOOL

The cool guy says get well and were thinking of you.

I'm not sure if you need a spleen or not.

21. Malcolm

Malcolm
    from Nebraska

Thanks, Dick.
    Been worried about him all morning. Glad to hear he's finally responsive. Our prayers are with him.

Malcolm

22. Brandi

Brandi

Thoughts are with Rob and family for a speedy recovery!

Glad to hear things were on the up and up this morning.

23. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

I'm certainly not speaking for the family BUT I'm sure they might be able to use a meal or two at the house. His wife is at the hospital and I know there are young ones at home with family or a sitter. A bucket of chicken, pan of lasagna, or a pizza goes along way in feeding the kids. Perhaps a couple of gallons of milk too.

Just some thoughts on how folks that live close can help out the family.

24. powhttrash

powhttrash
    from omaha NE

that sucks, if there is anything i can do to help let me know. good luck rob............ian

25. Lobucrod

Lobucrod
    Alliance Vendor
    from Texas

I feel for ya Rob. Been in the same situation myself and thanks to the grace of god and prayers im sure you'll pull through too.

26. Badfella

Badfella

Prayers from down here go out to him and his family.

27. sololobo

sololobo

All of us here in Omaha appreciate your thoughts and prayers for our brother Rob Lee. As seen in X-d's post a little improvement is seen, but a long ways to go and a lot of uncertainty at this stage. Please keep those healing prayers and thoughts for our hotrod buddy comin!! It all helps!!-Sololobo/Roadburners of Omaha

28. hot-rod roadster

hot-rod roadster
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Omaha Ne.

Can't begin to say how much this hurts, seems like just the other day we were flying down the highway together enroute to the Pile-up. For those who don't know Rob is one of the notorious So. Omaha Turds and is truly liked and respected by everyone close to him here in Omaha. He is a genuine great guy. GOD'S SPEED Rob we're all pullin for ya. Gary

29. JeffreyJames

JeffreyJames
    from SUGAR CITY

Prayers from Charlotte, NC. I hope he makes a full and speedy recovery. The HAMB is not full of great news today. From this to Ratster. What is going on?

30. RoadBurner1

RoadBurner1
    from Nebraska

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">I'm so glad to hear he is showing signs of improvement. Got your PM Dick, thanks for the info.

Dave

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.