Register now to get rid of these ads!

Nicest 32 Ford Roadster I've ever seen!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by reichart90, Nov 2, 2007.

1. reichart90

reichart90

I've been meaning to post this...
    At a car show this summer this fella came rolling in with this baby i spotted all the way across the fairgrounds. It's a brookville body and the rest of the list is best of the best (to me anyway). I shouldve taken pictures of the engine compartment too. Its pushed buy old corvette 327 with factory 2-4s... the whole engine setup was redone to look like it came right out of a corvette from the showroom floor. Ram horns and everything. super clean. Lots of attention to detail here! I love the so-cal winshield frame. Just about everything to from socal speedshop. Check it out, i think you'll like it.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. reichart90

reichart90

3. reichart90

reichart90

4. touchdowntodd

touchdowntodd

i can respect it as a nice looking well done car, but it is a catalog car at the end of the day, and i can never like those too much.. anybody with 50-60k could build that out of the socal catalog

5. reichart90

reichart90

6. 31whitey

31whitey

abracadabra
    alacazam
    visa
    presto!
    32 roadster.
    nice car though.

7. SinisterCustom

SinisterCustom

If that's the nicest '32 Roadster you've ever seen.....then you need to get out more.....

8. John Denich

John Denich

Yup there are alot nicer than that one out there!!!!

9. Larry T

Larry T

It looks like a beautiful, well detailed car to me. Just cuzz I can't afford it, doesn't make it ugly or undesirable.
    Larry T

10. Dreddybear

Dreddybear

I think it would look better with door handles. Does anyone have pics of the swedish roadster with the ARDUN flathead in it from TRJ #35? That was pretty sweet.

11. HotRod31

HotRod31

Nice, but nothing on the car dates to 1932.
    How about Nicest 32 Ford Roadster (REPLICA) you've ever seen!

Later, Mark

12. zibo

zibo
    from dago ca

It might be the nicest but not the coolest.
    (just like everyone else said)
    I'd drive it though! but it wouldn't be a car that I'd get attached to!
    TP

13. krylon32

krylon32
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Nebraska
    1. Central Nebraska H.A.M.B.

Cut the guy some slack, in his eyes it's a nice car. Just because some people can't get past their hangups is not his problem! I 'd bet just about every car builder has ordered some part from one of those sinister 800 numbers.

14. I would love to own this car, and I would put a Duval windshield on it. Whether it is genny or not, it is a nice car.

15. wedgeii1

wedgeii1
    from california

16. Harms Way

Harms Way

Frankly I don't care what anyone thinks,.... I really like that car,... I would just raise the rear or lower the front a little,... Nice car! thanks for posting it.

17. John Denich

John Denich

This car is cool BUT every part on the Car is a from a Catalog.....SO is it a Hotrod, a Replica or a Kitcar?:D:D:D:D I know what I think it is!!!!!

18. Doctor Destructo

Doctor Destructo

It is clean, that's fer shur. But.... hot rodding to ME involves the nostalgia of the old parts, their inherent rattles, and the high likelihood of malfunction in the middle of a lonely stretch of road. I better shut up... I see a Pandora's Box opening.

19. Harms Way

Harms Way

Since the late 1940's,... (with very few exceptions) just about every Hot Rod or Custom parts showed up in some magazine or catalog,.. I have a 1947 Bell auto parts catalog with Hot Rod & Custom parts in it that are the holy grail of Hot Rodding today. So I guess if you have parts on your car made by Halibrand, Edelbrock, Almquest,Offenhauser,Isky, Ect. it can't be a Hot Rod because the stuff was bought out of a catalog,... even though it was in the 1950's

BTW, I know what I think it is too

20. 66cadillac

66cadillac
    from So. Cal

i wonder if it came already put together oor in the box like a puzzle. like the ikea furniture, all you need is a phillips screw driver.

21. Chris Casny

Chris Casny

The "nicest" deuce right now, for me would be Troy Ladds Hemi powered 32, the "coolest" would probably be Jimmy Whites deuce coupe.

22. 8flat

8flat

This is a different stance from what we typically see. I like it, it makes the front end look big, aggressive, and ready for business.

23. John Denich

John Denich

WE have a winner!!!! You are 100% right...thats what Hotrod Magazine in the 50's was a Catalog and a how to guide for HOTRODDERS!

24. Flatdog

Flatdog
    Member Emeritus

What he said.

25. Jeff Norwell

Jeff Norwell
    Staff Member

Wow... tuff crowd fer sure.

Still beats a VW.

26. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....................

27. Da Injun

Da Injun

No shit. Post 50 pictures of 50 different 32's and we will all have an opinion which is best and what is wrong with them. Read his post...it is the best 32 that he has seen. And yeah, everyone is so original about not ordering from catalogs, but they have been around a long time.

28. texastramp

texastramp

It is a really nice car but it is not a 32 Ford. It's replica of a 32 Ford if it is all new parts as "reichart90" said and there just ain't way to dispute that fact!!! That doesn't mean it isn't nice as hell and may be a real masterpiece but it is what it is and that's not a 32 Ford..

29. Muttley

Muttley

The windshield sucks.

30. fergenboysinc

fergenboysinc

Im with ya on both accounts! Cool car!