Register now to get rid of these ads!

JAMCO-Out of Business

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Crankhole, Aug 14, 2007.

1. bigtoepromo

bigtoepromo

2. Dan

Dan

Jack Chapweske - he wasnt in the club but he knew guys like Jack Feichtner and John Wilhem who were???

3. bigtoepromo

bigtoepromo

John Wilhem is my dads cousin and did grow up with Jack.

4. 4woody

4woody

I had only good dealings with Jim, and recommended Jamco to others as a result.

The car community will miss him.

5. bigtoepromo

bigtoepromo

thanks for the support, we hope to have the business open soon, so we can continue what he started.

6. Hey Tony, haven't seen you around for some time. Sorry to hear about your dad.

7. Dutchoven

Dutchoven
    from Reno, NV.

Hi Tony,
    I am just floored by the passing of your Dad, he was a great guy, and helped me quite a bit. Jim was always interested in my projects and how things were coming along. I am glad to see that you are planing on keeping Jamco open i think Jim would love that. Godspeed Jim.

Blake

8. 51Fourdoor

51Fourdoor

Tony,

Have Jamco suspension on my '51. Really sad to hear about your Dad. I hope the comments and local customer's support help you and your family to get through this. Anybody that owns a Shoebox knew your Dad's passion for turning out quality products and helping all of US to enjoy our rides.

Best to you and your family.

51FourDoor
    Wade

9. Dan

Dan

small world - was visiting with my parents about this this morning and Dad thought some of the guys from here were able to visit with your Dad at Hot August Nights in Reno this year. Mom said Jim "was always smiling".

10. bigtoepromo

bigtoepromo

It is a small world especially traditional Hot Rodders! I am happy to hear at least they got to visit at a place they all loved, Hot August nights! Your mom was right, he lived life to the fullest, and was always smiling. Do you have a hot rod?

11. bigtoepromo

bigtoepromo

Jamco is now in Southern California and OPEN for business!!!

We have relocated the business, and as of October 22nd our new phone numbers are,

951.549.1446 fax

new address

P.O. Box 903
    Corona CA 92878

12. mikes51

mikes51

My condolences to you and your family. I remember Jim and I going over some new T shirt designs at Los Banos. I drew them up but the ideas were all Jim's. We had some great times passing ideas back and forth. RIP.