Register now to get rid of these ads!

The Hill country 100! dem barons are nut`s

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Casey, Oct 14, 2007.

1. Casey

Casey
    Member Emeritus

what a weekend, had a great time guy`s !
    thank`s for the trophy !
    although they called me a trophy whore ? at dinner sat.
    and said the only reason I got that is because I slept with two of the judges friday night ? :eek: thank`s for the floor also :)

[​IMG]

2. fiat128

fiat128
    from El Paso TX

Looks like fun. I drove down to Houston to pick up an engine I bought and on the way back I stopped in Kerrsville at about 9:00 PM.

I didn't see a single hot rod around so I left, I wonder where everyone was?

I did get to see hundreds of old cars driving up and down I-10 both days I was driving to Houston, which made for nice scenery.

3. HRH

HRH

Bwahahaha! Here you go again Eric! Had a blast! It will be bigger and Better every year. It was great meeting you Casey and will see you next weekend! I will try and post more pics tonight!

-christian-

4. I had a great time!Cant wait until next year.Thanks to all the barons for a great show. And thanks for all voting for my new coupe for best hotrod. I really appreciate the trophy.

5. Lugnut II

Lugnut II

Sorry :mad: I missed this one, GRRReat shots. See you in Temple!!!!!:D

6. LUX BLUE

LUX BLUE
    Alliance Vendor
    from AUSTIN,TX

Sooo, when he woke up, was he more freaked out than when we poured the cheeto's on his chest and let the Parrot eat them, or less?

Ah, yes, a longstanding history of fucking with Eric whilst he slumbers...:D

7. triton6972

triton6972

Actually I thought maybe somebody gave me a bloody nose, but remembered I didnt piss anybody off that night. Hope all that lipstick comes out of the sheets because the room was in Mikes name. Ha Ha!

Lux, Jonna(sp) on my chest was alot freakier!!!! Hair!!!!:D

8. ChuckleHead_Al

ChuckleHead_Al

All you fu@#ers are nuts, I'm glad I made the trip from California, the terrible flight and being stuck on the plane for 3 hours was worth it..
    Next year promises to be better, thanx to all the clubs that showed up, Kerrville didn't know what hit them once again....

Alex

9. Neighborhood Complaint

Neighborhood Complaint

Hey guys, thanks for a memorable weekend, I'm just know getting over the hangover. If this gets better every year, I can't hardly wait for the next. (probably not goin to drink till then) Hey Eric I feel for ya, Christian tried to get me but I chained the door. I wonder if Mike still has a bad taste in his mouth, he probably gargled like ther was no tomorrow. I feel sorry for the paybackees that are left. Thanks for the memories. Fun times with good people.

10. Crease

Crease

Enjoyed hangin with you!

11. monte&cindy

monte&cindy
    from FBG, TX

Super pics Casey!! Monte had a blast..
    looks like Sat night at the club was fun too..
    if I hadn't been drivin we would've gone..
    next year I promise I won't be late!! :0))

hahaha.. that one pic with the lipstick.. :D

12. nice pics. i can't believe how cheap gas is in texas....

13. Nunzy

Nunzy

Great coverage on the photos Casey! Had a blast hang with you guys. Can't wait til next year when I should (I mean will) have my coupe done and be able to do the 100 mile run. Looks like this going to be a huge event in the near future the way its growing. I sent two CD's today to Sandman with almost 300 photo that will be up soon on his website. Thanks again for a great time.:D

14. Hahaha - I love a reliability run.

But all that countryside and you drove past it, not THROUGH it.....

15. Great pics,nothing like on the road shots.What a beautiful area for a hot rod run.Thanks for posting those,so us northern climate rodders can enjoy them.;)

16. HemiDave

HemiDave
    from Austin, TX

If I remember Austin right, this is the Courtyard at Hwy 290 and I-35. I lived there for 18 months.:cool:

Dave

17. Ratty

Ratty

Hang on , they got hotels and its not raining ! Why can't we do that Phil ???

Looks a blast guy's , thanks for sharing ;)

18. Hey Dave,
    No this is the hotel right across the street from the after party bar in Kerrville on HWY 16. I searched for the right bar/hotel combo so there would be no driving, just stumbling back to the hotel room. As you checked into the hotel they cracked a cold beer for you as you filled out the paper work. Only in Texas!
    Three days of fun! cant wait till next year!!!!!!!!!!!

Sandman
    Barons
    SO. TX

19. Casey

Casey
    Member Emeritus

my favoite quote just came to mind today !
    as I was still laughing and thinking about last weekend !
    from a kid at the valve cover races .
    I WANNA SEE THE DONKEY SHOW !

20. LOL!!! Casey, I remember that kid!!! Maybe the Barons can add a Mexican Blackbird/Donkey Show "exhibit" next year for the after after party :D

21. HRH

HRH

Beer came out of my nose when I heard that!

22. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    El Donkey Cho!!!!! lol

23. Casey

Casey
    Member Emeritus

man you guy`s are nut`s ! :) I might have to come down to san antonio more often ? when`s the next party .

24. johnny boracho

johnny boracho

every weekend my friend..just let us know when your a coming!!!

25. impala_jo

impala_jo

thankx casey for all the great shots and to everyone else i got a chance to meet' -- note: remember to never share a room or else you'll end up like eric... cant wait for the payback pictures:D

26. Nick79

Nick79
    from Austin, TX

That was pretty funny. He kept yelling it too!

It was pretty annoying with all those people almost asking Buzzard about the build after he won the trophy. He put it in front of the car next to his build board.

27. texas_rat_trap

texas_rat_trap

Had a great time hangin' out guys & gals. It was really cool finally being able to put faces with the Hamber names too. Nice pictures Casey. "I wanna see The Donkey Show" lets see what can we get a little kid to yell out next year..Hmm... -Dustin-