Register now to get rid of these ads!

Germ in Custom Rodder

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by fatassbuick, Aug 31, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fatassbuick

fatassbuick

Check out the Editorial page..he's sitting in the passenger seat with his "James Dean" Switchblade comb and his o-ring bracelet. It adds a certain irony to the content of the editorial...

2. Jkustom

Jkustom
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I the new one out!?! Ive been waiting!

3. kustombuilder

kustombuilder
    from Novi, MI

hope the sudden "fame" does'nt go to his head [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. Germ

Germ

Me and Cole are holding HANDS, while STAR GAZER Rob rocks the BACKSEAT with the sweet princess, a.k.a. INDIANA..

that blade aint no comb, we were trying to open beers with it, like James dean before he bacame a faggot and blew Marlon brando,,
    '
    ROB is the SEXIEST one in the picture, I was rubbing his PECS, in between NITROUS hits in front of the paso inn.... looking at some FAG trying to show of his MOTORCYCLE which sucked cock....

,, I wish I still looked like that guy in the PICTURE, except now I been wearing my BUNNY(tm) suit..
    and I got my hair cut....

OH and HARVESTER OF BONDO(tm) said ROBS a POOP SMELLER for not giving him a PHOTO CREDIT in the mix, it seems HARVESTER has QUIT TYPEWRITER fixer school to go on to GOTH MAKE-UP 101, so he can compete with the DRUNK TANK sluts(tm) in SAN JOSE who were BAPTIZED to the sounds of PETER MURPHY,,,,,,

Go Goth or die,,

oh and in other HARVESTER of BONDO NEWS,,, the DUNE COON(tm) has now become known as the TINY DANCER(tm),, me and Cole also won a trophey last week,,, and ate 12 dollar tacos, got some lap dances in the metallica 36 ford after some captains and cokes......

you would die if you knew the outcome...

MORAL of the STORY, ???

"SOME men SWING the TINY POCKET ROCKET BALL PIEN hammer, then theres others like us that drop the pants and swing THE SLEDGE"(tm)

"NEVER BUY 36 ford 3 windows from RICK DORE"
    and also never under- estimate whats in Coles attic when you get loaded enough to crawl around. and scope it out,,,,.

LONDON DUNGEON
    BRITISH HELL
    BLACK FLAG reunion with CHAVO singing,
    the return of the adolescents with TONY CADENA on vocals and RIKK AGNEW in DRAG on guitar,,,

and the FUCKING "STITCHES" just got a video on MTV....

HELLFIRE and JOEY RAMONE

after all this we ate dinner with some guy who was bragging that BRUCE MEYERS was his best frined,,,..

I have to go make ROTORS work for RYAN,,,

germ

5. [/ QUOTE ]and RIKK AGNEW in DRAG on guitar,,,

[/ QUOTE ]

That would be "Christian Death" version one wouldn't it?

6. Fat Hack

Fat Hack
    from Detroit

GERM? Or a young John Cusack??? [​IMG]

(Unless the meds are playing tricks with my eyes!)

One thing that strikes me about CUSTOM RODDER...Rob Fortier does the bulk of the writing! The guy must LIVE to work! Don't see that kind of dedication from too many folks in any field these days...good issue...love that bad-ass black Buick! [​IMG]

7. Dirk

Dirk

Don't think Ron will be at the Black flag reunion, only Dez.

8. fatassbuick

fatassbuick

[ QUOTE ]
    GERM? Or a young John Cusack??? [​IMG]

(Unless the meds are playing tricks with my eyes!)

One thing that strikes me about CUSTOM RODDER...Rob Fortier does the bulk of the writing! The guy must LIVE to work! Don't see that kind of dedication from too many folks in any field these days...good issue...love that bad-ass black Buick! [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]Yeah...and I was actually eyeballing an Econoline pickup after seeing that one weirdo's drawings. I also dug the '54 Chevy with the Lincoln headlights...kickass stuff. Who is this Picasso character?

9. Fat Hack

Fat Hack
    from Detroit

Yeah...Dan Picasso even did a picture of my old girl...SHAVED! [​IMG]

The blue '64 Olds is even the same color as my old Dyna (as I called her) was! He's got her squattin low and sittin pretty...she never did those things for me!

(But the 394 never let me down...she wasn't pretty, but she could DANCE! [​IMG])

Thanks for the memories of a by-gone gal, Dan...gonna have to frame that one!

DYNA...1964-1986, R.I.P.

10. RF

RF

If you really read the editorial. Misconstued irony maybe. Anyone curious why I was in the backseat with Cole's lady?

11. You were in the backseat because Cole was getting a
    blowjob.

12. At risk of someone posting that "Oh No! Not this shit again" picture, I thought I would drag this out of the archives for the youngsters. :)

Was actually doing a search for a back issue of the Aussie Custom Rodder when I spotted this link.

Apologies to Ryan, and all the other Ol' Skool HAMBers. :)

13. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

Yep, they're going to get pissed and lock it just like the one yesterday someone drug up from the dead.

I do miss Germ though:(

14. pasadenahotrod

pasadenahotrod
    from Texas

What mad ravings are these?

15. BigRed390

BigRed390

Great stuff!! This deserved a NWS tag, as i'm laughing my ass off at work and drawing strange looks from upper management! :D

16. Thirdyfivepickup

Thirdyfivepickup

search Germ on the members list and look at some of his posts.

Kind of a organized chaos about the man. Genius? Mad? You be the judge

17. John B

John B

I'm printing out all of Germ's posts, so they can be passed on to our youth.

Maybe it's best that he doesn't post anymore, since that level of writing would be hard to sustain over a long period of time.

18. I dunno... Germ never seemed to be lost for words. :)

19. MIKE-3137

MIKE-3137

man, thought for a minute he was back. He was out there, I only got about 10 percent but it was always quite a read.

20. Petejoe

Petejoe
    from Zoar, Ohio

Germ at some of his finest.
    Great entertainment but not much in the way of technical interest or help.
    Alot like the Dramatized hotrod shows on TV.
    I miss him here too.

21. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

Maybe not publicly, would have ruined his "image" BUT he was always a huge "help" to me via PM's and emails and was always "there" when I needed him. Had my back so to speak....and I had his, still do.;)

22. So what you're saying is that Germ is really Jesse James??? :eek:

23. repoguy

repoguy

If he had a show I'd watch it.

Funniest guy here ever, hands down.

24. Instead of Tech Week,this must be Germ Week.

"Lets bring all the 4 year old Germ posts BTTT".

25. Broman

Broman
    from an Island

Genius? you can't be serious...

I still don't get it.

Not a great contributer to the board (sorry HRLC, if you aren't publicly helping then why are you here?).

He caused more shit slinging than anyone - just for the fuck of it.

All he ever did was talk about how real he was...
    how fake everyone else was...
    how many women he banged...
    how big his junk was...
    how many(much) drugs(alcohol) he just took in...
    and he name dropped in almost every post he made....

I'm not saying he didn't have a way with words, but even when he was on a roll - I never thought it was as great as everyone was saying it was.

Over 1000 posts and I can only remember one time he helped someone with an inline sixer.

Maybe I just never got over the "too cool for the room" internet bully attitude crap.

I have heard a dozen people say that in person - he's quite a great guy. I sure hope so, because on the internet he's just another puffed up spouter of insults and pointlessness....

26. John B

John B

If Germ had a show, it would have to be on HBO. You know with the abundance of naked people and all.

27. Joe Riot

Joe Riot
    from N Y of C

wow, this post has risen from the bottom of the pile. i wonder what else is down there.

28. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

You don't have to apologize to me, you are entitled to your opinion BUT you might be very, very surprised to find out exactly how much help, knowledge, info is shared via PMing and email rather then publicly....for whatever reasons.

Just last week I asked a question on the board and besides the public answers and photos posted by folks, I got about half a dozen replies to my PM box with more photos or links to photos. Some guys want to help out when they can but they just don't care to post.

Also, if I have a specific question that I know a specific HAMB guy can answer for me quickly and privately, I will PM him. I have also been know to call a HAMB pal on the phone while I'm in the garage needing immediant help.

Sometimes car related questions and/or answers are just not for public consumption on the WWW, AND sometimes the help is not hot rod related so therefore it doesn't belong on the HAMB.;)

29. pitman

pitman

Thanks for the perspectives Denise.
    Germ has arep. for being colorful in his "verbage".
    Sounds like beneath the scandalous male-apropisms,
    he's a heart of gold.
    I'm going to keep him in my Ginsberg category, Howl-in or not.
    (definitely a writer)

30. 40StudeDude

40StudeDude

That's because there's too many people on this board that think they know it all...or want to force their opinion on the poster...or delight in trodding on an innocent question...or showing off their machismo...much like the post about VIVA /Axle/Tom that Ryan closed earlier...it's no wonder those guys don't want to post on the live board...can't blame them a bit.

I never understood Germ either, on the board...but he always had nice things to say to me VIA PM's...

R-

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.