Register now to get rid of these ads!

Michigan folks, RASHY needs YOU!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by CURIOUS RASH, Sep 19, 2007.

1. CURIOUS RASH

CURIOUS RASH
    Classified's Moderator

Hey all, I don't ask for much around here, ,,

Well, OK, I ask for plenty and I rarely get it but this one I'm BEGGING for.....

There is a set of Tbird seats (two buckets and the complete back seat) in Monroe Michigan that I need some help acquiring and getting to Tulsa (first choice) Hunnert Car Pileup (second choice).

These seats are for a very good, long time friend. In fact they are for the guy who got me interested and started in this whole crazy old car thing so I really need to make this work.

And yes, they are 67 model seats but they will be living in a 39 Chevy....

Please let me know if you can help at all and thanks to Denise and Danimal for the tips... I will be pursuing those through PM's.

2. Al Von

Al Von

I could help. I will be driving to the 'Pileup across US30 from Wooster, OH. If the seller could bring them south of Toledo, I could relay them from there.

3. I can bring them to Tulsa in middle of October. I'm coming out to St. Louis for two weeks and am using the weekend in between to head west and look for an open wheel body of some-kind.

I can head out to Monroe anytme before then, or meet 1/2 way or something.

Email me directly at thomas_m_perry at yahoo and I'll work it out with you.

If you know where I can look for some old body to bring back home with me then it would be even better :)

Welll HO-LEE SHIITE!

What kinda body you looking for?

You could have a look at Flat-Top Bob's stuff in Wellington Texas, depending on how far west you want to go...

4. InDaShop

InDaShop
    from Houston

BenD was in Livonia last night and he should be home tonight. You just missed out.

5. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

Sounds like AutoJunkies got ya covered BUT if you or him needs me to go to Monroe and pick the stuff up and hold it here at the house for a couple of weeks I can do that. I'm free next weekend.

6. CURIOUS RASH

CURIOUS RASH
    Classified's Moderator

CRAP!

Just talked to BenD. He just got home......

Pretty sure Autojunkie and I can figure it out...

7. I'm about 10 minutes from Monroe. I can pick them up and hold them as long as it takes to find them a ride.
    Dan

8. Hey Denise,

That might hlep me out just a bit if you wouldn't mind bringing them to your place. I'll pass by Livonia on my way out to I-94 West. Let me know. I told Rashy to mail the check and such to my place, but if you want to pick them up just get a hold of Rashy and let him know what we're doing.

Email me at my yahoo address (in my previous post) if you need to.

9. Danimal

Danimal
    1. A-D Truckers

Autojunkie, what are you looking for? There is a guy in Blissfield with an A coupe for $1500. Rough but pretty complete. 10 minutes west of US23 exit 5. I've got pics at home, I'm not there though!

10. I'm such a cheap bastard.. I'm hoping to drag a rusted hunk of metal home for $200 or $300 (around there).

Although that A does sound good as long as most of it is there. I'm just trying to get pieces together little by little (one piece at a time to quote JC).

11. Danimal

Danimal
    1. A-D Truckers

Check the ads. D Patterson has a truck I want but don't have a place for it and some sweet parts. The cab is a Chevy 41-47. The frame is a crappy '54 Chevy truck but I've got spares of that one and he's got a few other parts. Price was right a few months ago, he might still have it. He's up in Sterling Heights by the Lakeside Mall or whatever it's called.

http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=187151

Sorry for bogarting your thread Rashy.

12. Fat Cat

Fat Cat

I can pick them up in Monroe and hold on to them just west of toledo if someone can pick them up from here. Will be heading up that way this weekend to pick up a 48 Chevy.

13. Von Rigg Fink

Von Rigg Fink
    from Garage

hey rash..im not gonna make the pile up ..other responsibilities..dam..but i live right in the corner of michigan and ohio line ..monroe..i can get them and take them to any one you need in toledo..or they can come to my place in monroe and get them if you can get them to me..how ever you need it man..pm me i can give you phone numbers and addresses if you cant find any other way..I'll be glad to help out a fellow HAMBer!

14. sodbuster

sodbuster
    from Kansas

I can store them in KC again........if you can get them here.