Register now to get rid of these ads!

Kzoo Meet & Greet this Saturday

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by hotrodladycrusr, Sep 10, 2007.

1. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

Per usual the RRT will have their BBQ trailer on the grounds during the Nats this weekend. How about a noon meet and greet on Saturday at the trailer which will be located in the same spot it always is, in red on the map below.

Big Olds will not be there, he's in TX getting a Fat Lucky interior BUT you can look for a "CreamSICKle" '48 Ford with a For Sale sign on it which means the Meet and Greet location is close by. Bring all your streetrod friends that are looking for a good deal on a car. ;) Finders fee paid if you bring me a buyer.:D

Feel free to stop by the canopy anytime, especially meal time:D , as there is always something on the grill and lots of RRT and HAMB folks milling around. Don't forget to bring a chair if you want to sit under the shade and relax abit with like minded folks.

Also, I'm cooking breakfast on the trailer Sunday morning 9am or so, stop by if your hungry.

Roll call......who's attending??

[​IMG]

2. phat rat

phat rat

I'll be there swapping

3. 416Ford

416Ford

I'll be there gawking. Jack do you have a good tank for a 41-8? Thats one of the things I need this weekend. If I don't find a great one it time to get a new one.

4. fab32

fab32
    Member Emeritus

Did you say FOOD? My hearing isn't bad enought to miss that word. I was going to check out the swap meet but that will have to wait until feeding time is over.:)
    I'm going to try and be there Friday and Saturday. Probably be driving the wife's "pretty" black and fushia '37 "street rod":rolleyes: Save me a parking spot next to the "creamsickle " Ford

Frank

5. phat rat

phat rat

No I don't sorry. Need any other 41 parts?

6. rev616

rev616

i wish i could make it saturday,but i have a busy day involving motorcycles and roller derby..i will be around the motels on cork friday night walking around

7. I will be there with the mooselettes in tow. Working the Safety lanes Friday if anyone wants an inspection Stop by. If you want one and do not want to drive over stop by and let me know where you are parked and I will go to you......

Tim

8. ka-zoo

ka-zoo

Hey Denise, i'm out of thown this weekend, but we may be puttering around friday night @ the hotels. When are you coming into town, need any good "eats" reccomendations? I highly recommend "R Stanleys" on Portage Road, just north of I-94...
    Theres some great spots downtown too, Burdicks, Old Peninsula Brewpub, Shakespeares Pub, Theres a new "western bar" called wild bull and they have a real mechanical bull, looks to be a WILD place... (havent been there yet, not into bars)
    And like Chris (rev616) said, theres a womens roller derby competition Saturday P.M...

You have my number if you need anything.
    -tom

9. Shane T.

Shane T.

Hey I just found out I'll be flying in to do the show(Southern Rods), stop by the big truck/trailer with the yellow canopy and yellow rig and say hello. Maybe I'll get a few minutes toroam around too. You never know.
    Shane T.

10. goshawks00

goshawks00
    from Saline, Mi

Will be there Friday ... hawking for parts.... shoebox metal -- anyone got it?
    Barry

11. 38pickup

38pickup

Hey Denise,

As much as I want to goto kzoo, I cant make it this year because of school and the fact I had to dump money into my daily driver. My folks will be there so maybe I will have them go in my place. I am bummed I have to miss another meet and greet op..

Tony

12. 27Oakland

27Oakland

I'll be there. Look for the Nailhead powered Oakland with 2X4's and a 4 speed. :D

13. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

So....looks like there are only going to be about half a dozen HAMB folks in attendance. I guess I have OldBobSign cut back on how many Meet & Greet stickers and nametags he needs to bring.;)

14. hippie6

hippie6

I'm gonna have to pass on this one. I have to spend my time carefully. Only so many days left to paint in an unheated garage!!

15. hotrawd

hotrawd
    from lima,ohio

I'll be there Saturday in my Deuce roadster. It'll probably have a top on it; it's gonna be a chilly ride up there in the morning!

16. Benjamin

Benjamin

I'll be there with my '27 T roadster. It's painted up like the Red Barron. I'm trying to work out the bike run thing also that Chris mentioned. So I may or may not be there mid day Saturday. Should be there for the rest though. 27Oakland has a sweet car, if you get a chance check it out.
    Ben

17. I'll be selling stuff in the swap meet.

Oh yeah, have free '32 front fenders for FREE.

Charlie

18. cabriolethiboy

cabriolethiboy

I'll be there probably in my 32 cabriolet. I hope I remember the "meet and greet", I usually seem to miss them.

19. boozoo

boozoo

Dammit!!! There's yet another one I'll miss. :(

20. 416Ford

416Ford

Wow, all the other GR guy must be hiding out this weekend.