Register now to get rid of these ads!

A new 'zine, Blacktop Graffiti needs contributions!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Blacktop Graffiti, Sep 10, 2007.

1. Blacktop Graffiti

Blacktop Graffiti

Alright the world need another hot rod based 'zine. Blacktop Graffiti will cover hot rods, customs and street freaks. Yes street freaks. And cool rock and roll music. Not just rockabilly but also real rock and roll, as in NY Dolls, Faster Pussycat, early KISS, glam, death metal, black, thrash, whatever. If it has balls we'll cover it. If it's cool it will be welcome. We'll have tech, features cars, interviews, reviews(whatever it is we'll review it, but if it sucks we'll say so) and lots of art. Blacktop Graffiti will be a fun magazine. Life is too short. I take cars very seriously but humor works way too well. I'm looking for contributions, writers, photographers, artists, what have you. I'll have a website up soon with more info.

I want everyone to be involved, for the people by the people sort of thing. This could be your magazine. So if your sick of what your reading get off your ass and contribute!

Email me at [email protected] or send items, promotional or otherwise to:

Blacktop Graffiti
    52290 Forestbrook Ave.
    South Bend, IN

2. 6t5frlane

6t5frlane
    from New York

I like the concept. ESP the " other " rock music.

3. Blacktop Graffiti

Blacktop Graffiti

Come on people I need cars to feature! Straight axles, trad, custom send 'em to me! I'll make you famous! Would you like to advertise your company? Very resonable rates! This is your chance to make a magazine the way you want it!

4. PeteFromTexas

PeteFromTexas

I can cover some of the north Texas shows for ya. Pm me if you need anything.

5. synthsis

synthsis

6. flatshoebox

flatshoebox

PM your mag's info over..

7. JamesG

JamesG

This sounds interesting.

8. Hotrod F-1

Hotrod F-1
    from OK

Yeah, I like the sounds of it as well.

9. cretin

cretin

sounds interesting but i dont know if KISS glam can be put under the having balls catagory

10. Blacktop Graffiti

Blacktop Graffiti

Listen to the first couple of albums and the stuff is raw and nasty. Man I'm 37 and still defending KISS. Oh well.

11. Will send you something that you might like that you may be able to use for the mag.

12. JimSibley

JimSibley

I sent you an email. This could be fun.

13. 38pickup

38pickup

14. Omega

Omega
    from Mass

Did i read, black and death metal? fucking sweet thats my cream right there..oh yea street freaks to!..talk about badass allready