Register now to get rid of these ads!

'07 Roadburners Beatrice NE Cruise Pics

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Hat Man, Sep 9, 2007.

1. bosox

bosox
    from Nebraska

Thanks, Dave and anytime. I have driven plenty of your cars over time; turnabout right? I think I drive it just fine, Malcolm. That car IS bitchin fast. David said something about you had one little drop of pee come out or something, what was that about. I don't ever talk about it here as it is not typical HAMB material, not many Nova's here ya know. I dig it and that's all I care about. I had a great time and look forward to more. A perfect day for a convertible. Thank you to everyone who put the cruise/show together, Gibb's for having us again, and the bands; you guys are awesome. Sorry to see that some guys couldn't make it, you would have had fun. I was looking forward to seeing the bouncing baby boy. just kidding man.

cale

Attached Files:

2. Malcolm

Malcolm
    from Nebraska

I know, I know..... the nova IS a kick ass car. Just giving you a hard time! ;)

Hope the passenger seat cleaned up ok....

Malcolm

3. publicenemy1925

publicenemy1925
    from OKC, OK

Shop cruises are the best. Great pics!

4. Junior_Rodder

Junior_Rodder
    from omaha,NE

wow great pictures
    did harry not bring the merc?

5. 47convt

47convt
    from Omaha, Ne.

Harry couldn't make it this year---he had a family reunion in Iowa that he needed to go to.

6. 47convt

47convt
    from Omaha, Ne.

some more pictures from my wife's camera

Attached Files:

7. Cruiser

Cruiser

Hat Man,

Thanks for post all the cool pictures, enjoyed them to no end. Very cool...............................

Cruiser :cool:

8. Fireball Mezcal

Fireball Mezcal
    from Nebraska

Whew! what a good time, I think the Roadburners pulled it off again. More cars every year, that's gotta be a good sign. What a blast helpin' SoloLobo out with his broken down wagon issues, that's all part of it for me, those are the little things you remember. Great pics Hatman!
    Charlie

9. Doyle

Doyle

Hope to make it next year, we missed all you guys and gals, looks like you guys had a barnburner this year!!!
    Was the Orange Whip being passed around this year?

10. Malcolm

Malcolm
    from Nebraska

I definitely missed having the Rumblejetts, Gary, and Otis there.... So, there wasn't any Orange Whip getting passed around.

Maybe next year!!? I hope. It has been waaay too long since I've seen you guys play.

Malcolm

11. sololobo

sololobo

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100&#37;" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">Doyle, We sure did miss The Jetts, a lot of people ask me about you guys not being there. I told them we threw you a curve on dates, but hope to have you back next year! Lets talk about that soon!! I am so happy to have been at the great show at the Uptown Teatro with the Stray Cats, your opening show was really a steller performance and you had the folks screamin thier lungs out. Sending a tune out to the Omaha group was ultra cool!! Hoping to see ya all soon-Sololobo/Roadburners of Omaha--------------P.S. For you folks that don't know "Doyle" is Jim Holopter, ace guitar slinger for The Rumblejetts
    </TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
    </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

12. Junior_Rodder

Junior_Rodder
    from omaha,NE

oh that sucks but the 49 turned out great love the color in the sun

13. Silhouettes 57

Silhouettes 57

Looks like everybody had a boss time at that cruise, I like runs/shows like that.
    Does anybody know Manfred Messner over there in Beatrice?