Register now to get rid of these ads!

lotsa stuff

Discussion in 'Questions & Suggestions' started by Killer, Jul 6, 2007.

1. Aman

Aman
    from Texas

Killer! Glad to hear your doing....OK. Hope you get better soon. I know a shoulder problem can go on for a while. Anyway, like they said above...some duct tape....maybe some super glue will fix ya right up. Just keep us posted buddy!!.. Take care,Aman.

2. Hunter Bender

Hunter Bender

anyone get anything yet????? no pm's, no e mail, no nothing here...

3. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

nope:confused:

4. I've still not received the pieces I've purchased. Carl Hagan

5. Killer

Killer

duct tape isn't working... man, they use that shit for NASCAR even!!!

everything went with Mama to ship except:

windshields. I need to take em to a place that can wrap em up. I cannot find a box big enough or enough bubble wrap so the glass doesn't break. That'll be tomorrow or Friday.

trim rings . Todd, I emailed you for your mailing address again.

Thanks again for your patience everyone.

6. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

tryed to respond but our reg comp and shit got wacked by lightining yesterday and it wont let me reply to emails on this POS laptop for some reason!'
    so here it is >>
    todd reed
    rr-1 box 192a
    alexandria, mo
    hope your gettin better jason
    i know kinda how your feeling
    i pulled a muscle in my pecker....been rubbin the hell out of it, dont seem to help very long!!!!:D :D

7. Hunter Bender

Hunter Bender

8. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

any gear begot yet????:)

9. joeycarpunk

joeycarpunk
    from MN,USA

Not yet, but anxiously awaiting.

10. Elrod

Elrod

*UPDATE*

I just got my two items. However, one of the bottom spring hangers was missing, but he made up with it by sending two other U bolts. I've got some bottom spring spacers I can use.

On the cowl vent, the chrome bracket that is attaced to the chrome handle that the spring is connected to in your pictures is also not in the box. It's the ratchet mechanism that allows the vent to open at three differen levels and not blow closed.

FYI for Jason, the box was pretty flattened from handling by the UPS goons, but no holes were in the box for something to escape. Nothing was all that breakable in my box, so nothing is broken.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. conn.rod

conn.rod
    from atlanta

I am still waiting for my model T windshield frame.

12. Hunter Bender

Hunter Bender

still waiting too.

13. I got all my pieces tonight after work. Very nice. "Thank you." Carl Hagan

14. joeycarpunk

joeycarpunk
    from MN,USA

Recieved item I paid for and it was as described, thanks very much.:cool: Hope your healing up well. Later, Joel

15. I just got back in country Friday night but still haven't gotten anything. His email address is [email protected] and I haven't got a bounce back on this address so it might be good.

16. Aman

Aman
    from Texas

No valve covers and no PM's or anything. Anybody know what happened to this guy? I can't believe he doesn't have time to post an email or something especially since he's had our money for two months now. Anyone?

17. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

nothin here on my end yet!

18. Hunter Bender

Hunter Bender

me neither... i think we have all been MORE than cool a bout your injury. how about a post, pm or something please. i have never had to wait 2 months for something. not to be a dick, but if the tables were turned killer you would be pissed too......

19. conn.rod

conn.rod
    from atlanta

let's face it,the guy is a bum,I just hope we never meet up.I can show him an injury

20. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

He hasn't logged on since the 22nd... I just sent him an email letting him know he needed to take care of business ASAP. We will give this one 7 more days before I start taking serious action.

21. Aman

Aman
    from Texas

Just to let everyone know, I got an email from Jason last week and he was shipping the VC's. Effidently he is feeling better. Thanks Ryan.

22. Killer

Killer

sorry guys, I had a bad reaction to some meds that left me a freakin vegetable... literally sitting on the couch drooling on myself..

so I wasn't in the freakin Bahamas or anything!

my head is getting clear and shit is handled. I'm returning the $$ for the windshield frames until I can find a better way to ship em or we figure out a relay or something... its just too damn much $$ to ship... unless anyone has any better ideas???

Elrod... I dunno what the hell happened with your stuff... I did take the arm off and the ratchet mechanism so it would fit in the box... along with a pic of how it went back together. all the u bolts and stuff was in there... I threw the extras in for no other reason than they were on the bench and I thought you might be able to use em. I'd be more than willing to send you your $$ back or we can start a claim with UPS... just let em know.

Sorry to sound like a damn broken record again but I really do appreciate everyones patience.

Jason

23. Elrod

Elrod

It's cool. I'll make it work. I've already been working on the cowl vent and got the U-Bolts on my frame. There was a picture in there, too? haha! The freakin mail gnomes got into that box or something. There was a hole in the side of the box when I looked at it again, so oh well.

Hope you get to feeling better.

-Elrod

24. Duke

Duke

Jason, have you shipped the hub yet?

25. Aman

Aman
    from Texas

I got my M/T valve covers today. Thanks Jason, it was worth the wait. I hope your doing better and wish you a speedy recovery. Aman

26. conn.rod

conn.rod
    from atlanta

I didn't get my refund on my paypal,15bux from Scott Black

27. Hunter Bender

Hunter Bender

i've got nothing either. and after all this time now i get my money back? wtf... really could use the window frames. they can't be that hard to ship. they are not that big or heavy. send my money back.............

28. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

nothing here yet.....ya send them jason>>>trim rings, dat iz......

29. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

jason...got the trim rings today....thanks much man...what do i owe ya for shippin??????

30. Hunter Bender

Hunter Bender

where's my money?