Register now to get rid of these ads!

Any '58 Buick pics to share?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Reggie, Aug 28, 2007.

1. straykatkustoms

straykatkustoms
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

WOW what a nasty looking Buick....I did a quicky because I couldn't stand
    the graphics...... Thanks for the post..

Happy Trails,

Mick

Attached Files:

2. A 31 MO FO

A 31 MO FO
    from D/FW

Where are you going to put that 58? Looks like you shop was full last time I looked.

3. Ken, its my wife that likes the cushy stuff....thats my story and I'm sticking to it.

If that's truly the case then we expect to see more of her!

4. i had a 58 limited2 door thank goodness you don"t it would take up 2 more feet of garage space..

add love boat theme here

5. mrbthebarber

mrbthebarber

Hi From England, LOVE 58 Buicks, have imported four:- A 4dr century, then a 4dr Limited, then a low mileage 2dr Limited & then the even rarer Limited convertable. Often thought about lowering my coupe which as you can see with the conti kit is an even more ridiculous length ( 21.5 feet!! ). GREAT cars..............lot less trouble than my b!!!h of a 58 MK III Continental Convertable!!! Here's some pics of mine:-........................ and some pics of mine & a mate's cars taken just the other eve...... on a rare NICE English summer eve!
    Good luck buddy & go for the roof chop, they look cool.
    Mr B

Attached Files:

6. buick 58

buick 58

78 cutlas front and rear. the frame was zeed 6 inches

7. Silhouettes 57

Silhouettes 57

Here is an old picture of that Pink '58 Buick befor the top was put back on. It was the poster/plaque car for one of the 90's Hot August Nights in Reno, NV.
    The car was built by Paul Bragg and I think it was finished by a shop in Reno or Carson City I Think.
    Also here is a drawing of a '58 Buick I got from the H.A.M.B.

Attached Files:

8. LIMEY

LIMEY

Here's the two i had 20 yrs ago.....

[​IMG]

9. tinguy

tinguy

New to the site. I would like to point out an error. Paul Bragg never worked on the Buick pictured. Absolutely not his style. He may have done collision work on a couple of these cars when they were new but never any custom work. He has no problem taking the blame for everything from the weather on but can't get him on this car. I have no idea who built car. Sorry!!!! Tinguy