Register now to get rid of these ads!

2007 LA Roadster Show Weekend Pictures! LOTS!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by FleaBiscuit, Jul 15, 2007.

1. FleaBiscuit

FleaBiscuit

Well, it took me long enough to get these pics online.. haha! Between moving my home and my shop to a new city here in FL, and "life" in general getting in the way, i finally had enough time to process all the pictures, and get them sorted out into a gallery of some sort for easy viewing :)

take your time.... in total there are about 1700 pics or so from the show weekend.

Friday, Day 1: Click Here for Day 1 Pics!

Saturday, Day 2: Click Here for Day 2 Pics!

Sunday, Day 3: Click Here for Day 3 Pics!

Enjoy!

-John.W

2. FleaBiscuit

FleaBiscuit

no problem!...yea, somethings wrong with it... i'll have it up and operational tomorrow though when i get into the shop :)

3. Bobby Green

Bobby Green

Mmmmmmmmm..... Frenzel Supercharger .

Thanks for the pics.

4. Burny

Burny

Thanks for postin'!

5. superleggera

superleggera

Great pictures! I was there at the show -- but I obviously missed a few things after looking at your pictures.

Hope you fix that 3rd link with more pictures -- I liked the first two pages.

6. CoalTownKid

CoalTownKid

who's 4 banger setups are pictured on the engine stands?? i'm gonna have to get out there,...that looks like a great time!!

7. Bobby Green

Bobby Green

Those belong to H&H Flatheads in La Cresenta, CA

8. 3wLarry

3wLarry
    Member Emeritus
    from Owasso, Ok

great pics...

kidcampbell71 likes this.
  9. Jalopy Joker

Jalopy Joker

Kool shots-will you be posting these on your business site events section? Thanks
    Looks like you have a great business operation too!

10. FleaBiscuit

FleaBiscuit

Everyone: Thanks for all the great comments on the pics :) I have finally fixed the 'Day 3' image page, so all should be well there.

Jalopy: Thanks, yes, they will be posted there as well :) The shop is still in the up-n-coming category, but its almost ready to do a lot more business... its just taken so long to get this thing to where it needs to be. Anyone need any badass welding/fabrication in the Brevard FL area? :p (shameless plug, yea, i know)

11. DrJ

DrJ

Thanks for the trip.
    Enjoyed the shots from the air along with the cars. :cool:

12. TomH

TomH

Wow!! Thanks for posting the pics.

13. Deuce Roadster

Deuce Roadster
    Member Emeritus

Thanks for fixing page #3 ... :)

I was there and still saw some cool stuff in your photos I did not see in person.

14. FleaBiscuit

FleaBiscuit

Thanks again for the wonderful comments guys! I love this photography stuff almost as much as i like welding :p

By the way, if i happened to get shots of your car that you want, or a car that you just really really like and want a high-resolution image of it, just right-click, and select 'properties' on the pics, and let me know the filename and what "day" it is from... i'll send you the high res pics via email :)

Also, i've been asked already, but if any of you guys that run any of the mags want to use any of the pics i took in future publications or for your own "show coverage", please PM me :cool:

15. thewildturkey46

thewildturkey46
    from Rice, MN

Great photos..................you even took one of my roadster!!!

16. dickster27

dickster27
    from Texas

Thanks for sharing the experience.

17. Kiwidave

Kiwidave

Great photo's. In 5 days !0 of us kiwi's will see those photo's from the plane as we are flying in for a 4 week hot rod fix which includes bonneville. Great to see you took photo's of a kiwi car, a friend shipped his model A tudor over, he is back here now but the car is still over there. It's the one in day 2 photo's, red chopped and channeled sedan with street legal on the back, like his number plate, our lta laws suck over hot rods, great car, all done by him in his garage. Hope to run into a few of you on our big OE.

18. Beach Hop

Beach Hop

Hi Dave,

Hey I'm heading up to the USA on 3rd August for about 3 weeks. Will be based mainly around California/Nevada/Idaho. Can't do B'ville unfortunately... Should see if we can hook up for some beverages...

Will check out Reno, Turlock, the Bakersfield Kiwis and any other events I stumble across.

I'll be by myself the final 10 days or so - got no real plans at all - just wherever the adventure takes me.... Will check out the NHRA Museum at Pomona, Force's Place, Moon etc etc. Anyother ideas? Where is the Anti-donut breakfast? Can a Kiwi join in?

Noddy

19. LTM75110

LTM75110

Thanks,Great pics...

20. Kiwidave

Kiwidave

Hi Noddy
    Tried emailing you our itinery but it came back, we are doing Bakersfield on the 2nd, hit Reno on the 7th to the 9th then onto bonneville, back in LA, doing both donnuts on 18th. Hope we catch up. One day we will get up to the beach hop.
    Dave