Register now to get rid of these ads!

Blower hat a friend made

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Kool Kat, Jul 16, 2007.

1. 52 HenryJ

52 HenryJ

sorry rev. but that's some funny shit there!!!!

2. KIRK!

KIRK!

Yep, pretty ugly.

3. Goztrider

Goztrider
    from Tulsa, OK

I was going to ask this too, but he posted about an injection plate, and that this is a throttle body type setup, it sounds like the bugs are pretty much worked out.

My sentiments exactly. I can appreciate it and enjoy it, but not like it at the same time. I'm good like that.

Now, is it just me, or does this image remind you of something......?

There will be no blowing of elephants in, on, nor around the HAMB!

I've posted things and have expected to be ragged a bit more because of what I asked. However, I've never posted anything EXPECTING to be trashed or ragged completely because of it.

Okay, now this is just wrong. Funny, but wrong. Some of the things on here slay me. Too damned funny.

However, with all the noses up in the air, I sure hope it doesn't rain.

4. I'm not going to pass judgement until I see the Clay Smith Cam's Woody Wood Peckerhead.

Sam.

5. I don't care what anybody says, this is some funny shit. Gotta love the HAMB irreverent comedians.

6. Shifty Shifterton

Shifty Shifterton

I think it's cool, but cool along the same vein as the gravedigger monster truck.

I just can't figure out where this guy should put his nitrous purge nozzle. Hmmmm, wherever should it go.........
    [​IMG]

7. RWnitro

RWnitro
    from Houston

Maybe ill put in the nose,
    Or maybe ill make an Ass to go on the rear bumper and put it there!
    By the way im still laughing about the Elephant ears.
    I think i could make one of those and use the ears for down force, Hey i Know Then well put a periscope to see out.
    You guys are Great, keepem coming, Im F...... digin It!
    Rwnitro

8. I thought of Scotty Cannon right away with his crazy pro mod stuff. I like the craftmanship of the piece but belongs on a traditional car just like airbags...lol

9. RWnitro

RWnitro
    from Houston

Actually a freind of mine that i sent the picture to posted the pictures.
    I never intended them to get here, however i am glad they did because i would not have found this sight normally.
    As stated in my first statement i am Nitro funnycar and i see Scotty every raceday at the track.
    His crew cheif for scotts TF Dragster (Jimbo) and i are good freinds.
    So there is a lot of influence in the design from ProMod and Fuel.
    You Traditional Guys make some sexy shit though and i really dig it.
    Besides i wouldnt have put this on a traditional car anyway because it just wouldnt fit the time. This Hat was intended for a 1 off Nut F... Wacko 29 Herman Munster Mobile im building.
    Thanks for the complement.

10. Smokin Joe

Smokin Joe

If we really wanted to be traditional, we'd have 1/2 the posts about the latest technology and a bunch more about Go-Karts and scooters just like the little pages did.

Lots of stuff over the years didn't fit today's traditional mold.
    Anyone really wanna call the R&C Dream Truck, Millar's Chicken Coupe, Windfield's "Thing" , Roth's stuff, Barris's movie and TV cars, The Milk Truck, the Outhouse and Bathtub cars, Zingers, or even the "Invader" the most winning AMBR ever traditional cars? There's a side of this that's always just been about fun and breaking out of the mold.

Get yourselves some looser fitting underware and relax.:cool:

11. Hey RWnitro - Welcome to the HAMB! It is obvious form your posts you are way infected with the love of cars, race cars, and building stuff. You’ll fit in good! Your creation is truly unique and it is obvious it took some serious skill to make something like that. I enjoyed your intro about what you are into. Fixing blown apart aluminum dragster blocks - WOW!!!! Very cool. Hopefully you’ll stay around and contribute some more.
    I too thought that the skull resembled the shape of the modern dragster injection units. I kind of think those new type hats look funny opposed to the old flat ones with the butterflies.

The new shape must work well because everyone is running them. How much better are they? <O:p</O:p
    <O:p</O:p
    I wouldn’t worry about the “Traditional” cops. Its cool you posted and responded to everyone without getting your panties in a wad. That shows you’re all right. I think some folks got a little overboard defending the whole traditional hot rod scene or whatever. You should have seen this place a while a go. A new guy would get roasted for days. It was part of the fun. You just got an old fashioned dunking and you didn’t even sign up!! <O:p</O:p
    <O:p</O:p
    Seeing different things like what you made posted on here is what makes the hamb so interesting. Lots of off topic things are posted and are interesting. I can’t imagine how you built that. It must have been a shit load of work! It goes to show anything is possible and some people just make things happen.

<O:p</O:pDo you have any pictures of it half way done??? <O:p</O:p
    <O:p></O:p>
    Later - J<O:p></O:p>

12. Kool Kat

Kool Kat

I wasn't thinking about what is traditional and what is not when I posted the pics. Just wanted to show off RWnitro's craftmanship.

I figured some people would like it and some wouldn't but not to this extent. The people with short fuses and narrow minds are responsible for that.

13. Petejoe

Petejoe
    from Zoar, Ohio

The Funniest Thread Here In A Long Time!

14. You don't have to like this photochop...just appreciate the WORK that went into it:D

[​IMG]

15. PeteFromTexas

PeteFromTexas

Now that is funny as hell!! hahahaha

16. RWnitro

RWnitro
    from Houston

Kool as hell!
    You just dreamed up my next project!

17. Chris Casny

Chris Casny

I'm really glad you have a sence of humor about it.
    Are you going to massproduce the ET (Elephant trunk) Blower hat???

18. PeteFromTexas

PeteFromTexas

Hey man. That blower hat really is amazing. You sure can work that metal. I wish I was half as good as you at shaping that stuff. You have some major talent.
    I't might not be my style and I might rag on it but you have my respect.
    I guess we are just ragging on all the guys who would put that on a hot rod and think it's cool.

Good work though man.

19. lmurf

lmurf

Hehehe!!! Kool Kat, did you EVER dream this would even remotely go this far? Hahahaha!!!

20. Kool Kat

Kool Kat

No.

But this place needed something i guess.

21. Reverend_Grimm13

Reverend_Grimm13
    BANNED
    from Yucaipa

They used to have a version of Bags in the 50's...Not many people did it,but it was done..So that would make it "Traditional"

22. slammed

slammed

Workmanship is great. The man could work special effect's for the movie's. As the 'flame's' go out rock on. Beat's the Lady Bird thread.............

23. Vance

Vance
    from N/A

If you're honestly serious about what you said, you really need to get out more.

Vance

24. robczombie

robczombie
    from houston tx

thats what im talking about. believe me the dude that made this is truly a master of metal ,and a sick bastard. the woodpecker is next

25. attitudor

attitudor
    from Finland

Put some barb wire into ET's eyes, that would be so bad azz rat rod!

26. RWnitro

RWnitro
    from Houston

Thanks Man.
    Let it be known though, I loved the raggin.
    I laughed so hard at some of the comments i puked.
    This was fun.