Register now to get rid of these ads!

Can't decide on wheels!!!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by nmbuellist, Jul 17, 2007.

1. nmbuellist

nmbuellist

I am torn betwwen a polished 5-spoke such as an American Torq-Thrust with wide whites or the chrome smoothies with baby moons also with whites . Thinking same size wheel and tire all the way around. The wheel sites where you can change the wheels and colors don't use a whitewall tire,so if anyone can photoshop this with wide whites and 5-spokes,it would be great

2. nmbuellist

nmbuellist

heres the pic,sorry

Attached Files:

3. Whats wrong with whats on it? Maybe paint them a dark color?

4. Chrome smoothies with baby moons.

5. SHRUM

SHRUM

Dig whats on it.

6. Mudslinger

Mudslinger

same

7. FiddyFour

FiddyFour

leave well enough alone... i cant really tell from the pic if you have a set or not, but maybe toss some beauty rings on there and call it a day

8. Malcolm

Malcolm
    from Nebraska

I'd say leave it... and drop it a couple inches!

Malcolm

9. I don't think I would change those.

10. nmbuellist

nmbuellist

Okay the reason for new wheels and tires is these are bad. !7 years old with 1000 miles on them. I scrubbed and looked hard. Too many cracks for me to trust on the road. I for sure will keep these wheels and tires together for town cruising, I love the look. I lowered the front already.

Attached Files:

11. jusjunk

jusjunk
    BANNED
    from Michigan

ok so just buy some new cokers for it and be done.. Im sure hoping your gonna paint it a different color.. That pink is really gay
    Dave

12. mercjoe

mercjoe

Are those 15" reversed ?
    Its a pitty, they look great on your car.

D.

13. junkcad

junkcad
    from nashville

[​IMG]

i lowered it some more ,this car is so bad ass & i even like the pink just looks different good luck with it whatever you decide

14. junkcad

junkcad
    from nashville

15. Must be expensive changing wheels everytime you need tires. Those rubber bits come right off the metal bits you know. :rolleyes:

5 spokes on that car would look like... er... would not be my first choice. I like what's on there, paint them a contrasting colour, beauty rings would be good too.

16. 61 chevy

61 chevy

dale E had a pink race car, but i guess he was tough enough to get away with it

17. Malcolm

Malcolm
    from Nebraska

Hmm... even though it's been done alot lately, What about painting the wheels black, throw the same caps back on and some new WWWs?

I think that might look really good - then all that pink might not look so bad....

Malcolm

18. InDaShop

InDaShop
    from Houston

Pay $50 for an Alliance membership, then call Coker and save $200 on a new set of Coker Classics.

I personally love whats on it. But if you were looking to change the color of the rim, maybe a deeper pink, and the same caps.

19. Mootz

Mootz

I think a pink car needs Radirs and wide whites. Then the pink would look custom (kustom?).

Mootz

20. NostalgiaT

NostalgiaT

Vote for the Chrome smoothies with the moons or just go with the full moon Discs

21. JEEZ, man, just lower it in the back to swap the rake backwards of what it is now, and leave it. It'll look badass. Oh, i just saw junkcad's version! DONE DEAL. Maybe a rasbury color on your wheels?

22. meteor

meteor

I'm with everyone else...leave the look as is and just slam it. Also, a darker wheel colour would look good.

23. meteor

meteor

I couldn't leave well enough alone...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

24. BenD

BenD
    Alliance Member

BLACK. Not even a hesitation.