Register now to get rid of these ads!

off topic, 36 ford cabover truck

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by nickles street chop shop, Jun 28, 2007.

1. nickles street chop shop

nickles street chop shop
    from Edum Tejas

today was the best iv had in a month, after my sister leaving for boot camp. and for yall that have had a sibling or shild leave for bootcamp, it sucks.

BUT

i dont know how many of you dallas HAMBers have been to the Farmers Branch Historical Park, but i had to go there during work to put new batteries in our electric golf cart thing, and in the park is a Marathon Service Station that we built and inside is a 1936 Ford cabover truck that was used back in the day at Glad Acres Farm in Farmers Branch a loooong time ago and was donated to the park. today was my lucky day because i had to take it out and drive it, so it wont just rott away again (its been restored to origonal). so it is exactly how it was back in 36, and it was AWESOME. just thought i would share.

i dont have a picture of the truck itself, neither does the city on the web page, but this is from today
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

AND i ordered an original service manual for my coronet, and it came in today. so i spent a while reading and looking at all the shit it has in there, and it has everything i could need.

2. nickles street chop shop

nickles street chop shop
    from Edum Tejas

oh yeah, my buddy richard is buying a 48 plymouth with a flat 6 and a three speed. any of yall have any pictures of yours so i can see what else they look like, i havent seen too much of richards.

3. My guess is, that it's a 38. I don't ever recall seeing a 36 COE, but I was very young.

4. WeedsSpeed

WeedsSpeed
    from Kansas

It does look to be a 35-36 ; flat windshield ,cab corner and dash are for sure 35-36 ford pick up.

5. nickles street chop shop

nickles street chop shop
    from Edum Tejas

it was a 36. i do beleive that it was a convertion. i didnt see and id tags and i dont have anymore pictures. when i do get some i will post them on here for yall.