Register now to get rid of these ads!

road rocket rumble. who`s goin??

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by monzadood, Jun 12, 2007.

1. Russco

Russco
    from Central IL

Thanks for the help on the hotels We've got rooms at the Holiday Inn Express in Brownsburg.

2. 29 sedanman

29 sedanman
    from Indy

Glad it worked out. You will be coming in that way any way.

3. I will be there in whatever awesome rental car enterprise gives me.

Beware - hijinks will ensue. I am LOTS of tricks up my sleeve this year. There may or may not be an appearance by the Hamburglar.

4. We'll be there for sure in the roadster... even if I have to push it there. :D

5. Django

Django
    from Chicago

getting close...

6. lrs30

lrs30
    from Kentucky

Also heading up that way, looking for others in my area to tag along with.(Cincinnati, Northern Ky, Southern Indiana)Will be driving the 54 Bel-Air again, only one thats drivable as of now.....

7. Fallschirmjager George

Fallschirmjager George
    from Indiana

I will have to drive up my 59 galaxie this year instead of the roadster. Im bringing my and wife and 3 daughters this year. The girls are extremely excited to go and are dressing up. My youngest 9 years old made the comment to me at Goodguys Indy "Dad, there arent alot of hot rods here, just street rods"
    I wonder how many vendors are going to be there this year? I was hoping someone like "Old Ford Parts" from Ohio would show up.
    George

8. That's funny right there. :D My son is 6 and still likes the shiny ones, but we're workin on him. :cool:

9. Fallschirmjager George

Fallschirmjager George
    from Indiana

A while back my wife bought me a pretty nice looking traditional old style hawaiian shirt. So I tried on as per request. The 9 year laughing her head off says "Hey Dad, Boyd called and said he wanted his shirt back".
    It was promptly returned to store where she bought it.
    Back to white t-shirts and dickies LOL.

10. monzadood

monzadood
    BANNED

its not looking good for my truck. indy is too far to push it... still no glass. carb acting funny. its a mess and i`m not wanting rush it. i will be there but once again truckless:mad:

11. You got 5 days! You can live without window glass. :p

12. Django

Django
    from Chicago

:D Ask JonJon about the '37 chevy he drove to the RR show and wired it the night before.

13. monzadood

monzadood
    BANNED

the amazing jonjon......he usually has about 10 people handing tools and helping out with things at all times. i don`t have them resources. nor do i want them. :D i will have it all the hunnert car pile up. thats a more realistic goal for me.

14. flathead31coupe

flathead31coupe
    from indpls, in

iam thinking of bringing old red its ready as it can be...

15. Ms. Metal

Ms. Metal

I will be vending again this year...lots of new goods for sale. This is one show I wouldn't miss!

16. chevrddr88

chevrddr88

i was gonna try to take the truck down to see if i couldn't get some interest in it and i think donnie might be taking the 30 A down as well

17. axle

axle
    from Drag City

Stop by the Dj booth and say hello !

Can't wait !

18. Gasser57

Gasser57

Glad to see you're coming out again Axle. We'll see ya there. I'll be carving tiki's this year instead of chopping tops.

19. S.F.

S.F.

I dont know who else of my buddies are goin yet (until 2 AM the night before) But Ill be there in the Unfairlane !

20. monzadood

monzadood
    BANNED

anyone make it to friday evening at the clarion? i saw django there. i talked to someone else who i think was a hamber( he was loaded).

21. Eagletucky

Eagletucky

Dude........I didnt see you tonight. Smack me tomorrow and say Hey!!!!

22. KustomLincolnLady

KustomLincolnLady

Was it Squiggy :D

If it doesn't rain we might cruise down on the bike, Car is down waiting on my Manifold from Mike in Cali!!!! May bring the broken one down for Blktopbandit to weld for us so we have a spare:p

Debb

23. monzadood

monzadood
    BANNED

there sure was alot of trailers out there.........
    anyone wanting to say hi to me??? i will be there with my son tommorrow. he has a mohawk.:cool: he will wear his orange asthetic finishes shirt. we should stick out. we might be the only ones without cuffed jeans....