Register now to get rid of these ads!

OT: Jesse James For Mayor

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Ryan, Jun 15, 2007.

?
  1. Yes, it's a good cause...

190 vote(s)
    44.9%
  2. No, it's not relevant...

233 vote(s)
    55.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PRESKRYS

PRESKRYS

Ah a rose among many, many thorns.

2. zombie

zombie

ha ha ha, i would have to agree with brandon on this one. i for one am tired of seeing strippers with bad teeth and lop sided boobs.

i dont think this has anything to do with the hamb.

zombie

3. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

wow...what if a guy that builds nice hot rods was never on tv????how much shit would we give him cause he is a broke fuckin hero????

i do agree with choprods...theyre is alot more folks on here that could do the same thing...but they havent the coin....ive never met jj and i never will....but the ball busters are just being that! get a fuckin life:rolleyes:
    bad for the hamb???who knows....

{as i type this cause i have non!}:eek: im out...this thread has gone dumb!

4. buzzard

buzzard
    Alliance Member

"the people who are more cut out to run this country, are the working class."

Jesse is a multi millionaire, married to a multi millionaire. Not what I think of as "working class".

5. merc monkey

merc monkey

Get in the zone, the F@CK NO zone.

6. Jeff Norwell

Jeff Norwell
    Staff Member

Aww Buzzard......yer just a hornee thornee in a bundle of weeds....
    ha ha hahahah:)

7. Saubo Nasty

Saubo Nasty

I support Jesse James. I respected him and shop before anyone knew him. And if he wants to use his fame to help people, then I am in for sure!

8. Buzzard For Mayor!!! That's It!!!

9. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

Breeder, you don't need JJ in your town to turn it around, you need support and ideas from the people that live there. Your townfolk need to rally around themselves and figure out their problems then solve it amoung themselves, come up with their own solutions.

Throwing money and a weeks worth of TV "fame" is NOT going to solve anything. YOU put on a car show in your town just two weeks ago. Did that turn the town around? Rally the troops? Yep, fun for a weekend but it's Monday now and lots still don't have a job to go to or plans for a future right??

10. Hey Nasty,
    It's NOT about whether or not YOU support Jesse. It's about using the HAMB to support him. You can read, right?

11. seldom scene

seldom scene

What a huge ego. He's going to take over a town for a week and he's the boss and what he says is the law? Seems like we fight wars to rid the world of that stuff. I donn't think it has anything to do with the HAMB.

12. ChuckleHead_Al

ChuckleHead_Al

The HAMB belongs to no-one, but RYAN himself let him make the decision.

I'm shook about this idea, do you really feel for these people are you doing this deep down from your heart. I'm confused, should we be pissed as members of this place (again we are not owners) at someone who doesn't spends hours and hours on this message board because he has a business to run and has ideas running through his mind, I mean too apply your status and bring communities together as they once where, that's bad a$$??? America has faded, we lock our doors, fence up our yards and don't go around greeting each other like we once used to... I voted "YES" you're idea will go on without the HAMB support. In the Military we are encouraged to support our communities, Jesse you're doing the AMERICAN community a service. The pride that once was America is slowly fadding.
    Bring it back up homie.
    I'll never meet you, never have the fame (a curse and a blessing) or ever have the money you have, I don't worship the ground you walk on, but you are doing a good thing... Thanks for what you did for the troops in IRAQ and now our fadding communities...

13. Rootie Kazoootie

Rootie Kazoootie
    from Colorado

He's going to pass new laws? he's going to get rid of the trouble makers ? Uh, maybe somebody ought to look at that document called the Constitution, I believe it says something to the effect of no one man deciding the future, fate, well-being etc. of any group of people and I don't care who he is, who he's married to or who says he can. So whats he going to do with the "trouble-makers? run em out of town? throw em in jail? shoot em? without due process? Yeah, right, and watch the sharks decened on him like stink on shit.
    Obviously, just another staged, twinkie-assed, hollywood fluff "reality" show to sell to the $ponsers. And I don't believe I just wasted several min. of my life, that I'll never get back, responding to this stupid shit. :eek: :eek:

14. ----------------no------------------

15. wetatt4u

wetatt4u

The little people ,like us, need to step up and make some kind of a stand,and difference!
    Whats wrong with you people !
    You think the only good think is a old hot rod!
    You all need to WAKE UP and if this board can be used to help some other little town and some outcast folks,
    WHY NOT .........
    Get your heads out your projects long enough to see the trees instead of the forest! YELL thats what I meant to say..........
    If you don't like what I said, TUFF..........
    I paided my DUE's in many ways...............

16. 1LOWCHIEF

1LOWCHIEF

HaHa... all of you "hoodlums" are worried he is going to come to your town and throw you all out!

17. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

denise...that post was a joke hun!!! i would be fucked,{ pardon my french. although, i am not sure fuck is a french word}:p
    and i wish nothing more then jj not puttin his real name on here....its a neat concept, but i was kiddin about him takin over wayland!!!! im doin a ton for that town and i dont even live in that town! but my bidnezz is there, and i would love to see it get some place.....not bigger, just better! :)
    and btw...im thinkin bout movin the date to the split weekend in june {may 31st,june 1st} and if you dont come , ill cry!!!!:( ;) :D

really:eek:

18. Flathead Youngin'

Flathead Youngin'

Wazzzzup! DUUUUUDes.......

I was checking out the new reality show on tv the other night and saw a link to this site. I want to tell you all how cool I think this site is. I'm just like all of you- I like to build hot rods. The other day we skipped work at McDonalds and me and my buddies worked on the 100 shot of NOS on my 95 Civic! It'll do 0-60 in about 2.5 seconds...flat! And that's the truth!

I've been thinking of buying another car to juice-out but I can't pick between the 93 Stealth and the 94 Eclipse. The boy told me that the Eclipse will run 150 in first gear. It's bad, it really is....

BTW, I can't tell you all how cool it is that Walmart has a new line of HAMB sweat pants. And, I was at the flea market the other day and there was a guy there selling a HUGE Jalopy Journal decal with a picture of Jesse James in the corner of it........I put that one in my back window....how cool is that?

sorry, i had to.....

19. Brown Devil

Brown Devil
    from Mission Tx

Read your own rules CARS NO POlITICS !!!!!!!!!!!!!

20. Ruiner

Ruiner

It's too bad everyone is more worried about the people hot rodding will attract, instead of the people we could help...we help each other, why not others that aren't forum members?

21. Roothawg

Roothawg

Uh...what? Are you kidding?

22. Saubo Nasty

Saubo Nasty

Yeah, I can read. Just thought I'd let others know why I voted yes. I guess I should expand. I support Jesse helping others and think if the HAMB could be apart of it, that would be cool too. But, its a poll, so if the majority is no, then so be it.

23. Sigh…

If 3window Larry is done in the outhouse, I need to poo now.

That Pereskys guy is the kind of guy that that kind of exposure would bring in.

Hey Jesse, post a tech thread and maybe, just maybe you'll garner some credibility.

Also, here's the score, HRLC, Zombie, 3window Larry, Bad Bob, hemi and a bunch of people who have made a lots of sense on here don't see much value. Me either.

Or better yet, if you're following along on this, Mr Jesse, how about you throw some effort and dough at what SamIam is doing with his shop class? You could get some good Karma and exposure for your media empire, while doing something of tangable worth.

But now I need to poo…

24. Reeks a little bit too much of: anything jesse likes he wants to promote/absorb.....(garage etc)

The JJ is it's own thing, i don't feel it needs to be 'put out there' ever.....

Maiki

25. Whether he gets HAMB approval, or Ryan's approval (same thing, I guess) doesn't matter to me. Hell, if he can help a town in trouble, kinda like that Sherrif did in AZ by putting the convicts in tents with no A/C, and made them actually WORK, then sometimes, drastic troubles call for drastic measures..
    As long and the TV producers keep the drama and bullshit to a minumum (which I am 99% certain, they won't) then I would be okay with it. Hell, I'd like to see him come to MY town, and give these Good Ol' Boys "what fer"...
    But as far as involving the HAMB in any way, shape, manner, or form, that appears to me to be Ryan's caall, and his alone...

26. Rich Rogers

Rich Rogers

With all due respect to Jesse, as he his one talented guy I gotta say no too. I live in the middle of nothing but a bunch of hick towns and the hot rodders around here do what they can to help damn near anybody else out that has a rod. Besides that we like it that way and we like the HAMB just the way it is. Lets keep this site simple and purely for us and not for ANYBODY to have a chance to mess with. nuf said, just my 2 pennies.

27. Ruiner

Ruiner

Ryan already said the HAMB will likely not be used as a product for this project, so drop the BS about the name being exploited...we can all individually support what JJ is trying to do without petty bashing...

28. FritzTownFord

FritzTownFord

29. Here's an idea Jesse. How about you put together a rescue mission to save the other abused workers at Boyds shop,and give them all jobs at your shop. Then you can teach them all your fantastic welding skills. That...i'd support!

30. Godzilla

Godzilla

No way...nada...nil...ninny...not on a bet!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.