Register now to get rid of these ads!

Jalopy Showdown Feedback *PLEASE*

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Skate Fink, May 22, 2007.

1. tchurch

tchurch

Prep the track!

2. chevsotolac

chevsotolac

Hello everyone....I am one of the venders at the Good Guys show.....word from them they are thinking of moveing their date for the show because of the Ocean City Maryland show.......thats good for me because I sure want to attend the Showdown.....looks like a lot of fun........stan

3. Scott_Rod

Scott_Rod

Hey Larry, you might "plant" a few selected cars outside the rail in turn 3 (by the house) to set up a period correct background for a photo op that couldn't be "dated". That would have beed a great place tp put Zach's buddy in the 54 Chev that was deemed "too stock" for the infield. that way guys that bring out their stockers still get preffered status and are encouraged to bring 'em.

As for the "trailer" flap, park 'em at Hershey, I hear that Good guy's is thinking about adding an award for the "best trailer in show"

4. repoman

repoman

Ezzy says "Fine, I'd rather stay home and play with my rubber nun anyway."

Seriously though, sorry about the dog. We were on our way out the door, and it was a beautiful day, and the dog really wanted to come. She's a great dog, but I understand you don't have a way to weed out bad dog owners who leave poop, let their dogs bite people, or yap for nothing.

Next year, I'll leave the dog, and bring you some cannolli's.

Attached Files:

5. noboD

noboD

Now there's a good idea!! Picture a good B&W photo of Tommy in his Pith hat and nothing newer then the 60's in the backround.

6. scarylarry

scarylarry

Good idea and easy enough to do.