Register now to get rid of these ads!

racing ticket gone good............

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by bigblockmama, May 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thousands of views on this and haunted four doors. Great Wonderfreakin'ful. Good thread gone bad. C'mon tech week c'mon tech week c'mon tech week c'mon tech week

2. dragrcr50

dragrcr50

11 0's at 140??????????? he he he

3. john56h

john56h

Yes, I admit I've entered into speed contests on public highways. Was it stupid? In hind-sight, yes. We were lucky to not get caught, or worse....have an accident.

I haven't done any racing on the highways in over 15 years....since I started racing on the speedways. I now get my "need for speed" taken care of on in a controlled environment and have become a quite mild-mannered driver on the roads.

I guess racing in competition gives you a bit more respect and teaches you that what can go wrong, does go wrong on occasion. It's too bad there are not more race tracks and more opportunity for people to live out their "racing fantasies" without endangering the innocent bystanders.

4. chopped

chopped

Good post to close this on.

5. I can't stand Bill Clinton.

6. I,m more embarrassed about the times in my life that I have driven while impaired than I am about the amount of times I have street raced.THAT is the most idiotic thing to do.....

7. tomslik

tomslik

your mom is "cool"for street racing?
    it ain't "cool"
    your mom was dumb...
    just like everybody else that has or will street race.
    can't you fucking read?
    check my 1st post on this matter and you'll see i've already admitted to it.
    hey, i've drove drunk too.
    still don't make it right asswipe...

try and set an example for these kids.
    there's too many dying already....:(
    they DON'T need encouragement..

8. tomslik

tomslik

why, did he leave a bad taste in your mouth?

:)

9. DE SOTO

DE SOTO

HEY DICK FACE..... LAY OFF THE MOM SHIT :mad:

I NEVER SIAD IT WAS RIGHT ..... I SAID WE ALL DID IT......

I DIDNT SAY MY MOM WAS COOL FOR RACING.... I SAID SHE WAS COOL ENOUGH TO DRIVE A HOT ROD.

WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM ???

I HAVE KIDS ABOUT THE DUMB AGE TO BE RACING & I DONT ENCOURAGE THEM TO DO IT... TRY TO TEACH THEM TO BE COURTIOUS DRIVERS

THESE KIDS ARE DIEING FROM DOING 90mph EVERYWHERE, NOT STREET RACING .... THEY ARE CONDITIONED TO JUST SPEED.

SPEED + NO SKILLS + DIEING

GET OVER IT FUCKWAD & LAY OFF THE MOM SHIT

10. DeSoto-I love your wit and wisdom, and you're right some of the folks on here just don't get it, or if they do, they're too fucking pussified with all the sensitivity and political correctness to be able to have an independent thought. Much less be able to debate it without getting thier panties in a bunch.
    TomSlik- See the above reference to pussified douchebags.

11. tomslik

tomslik

me?
    PC?
    hahhahahah!!!!!!!
    NEVER been accused of THAT before...

12. So anyways, back to the racing/speeding ticket stories....When I was about 18 (1980 or so) me and my buddy were pulled over in my car for speeding or smoking the tires from a stoplight or something, well anyways, my dad was a city cop as well as my buddy that was riding along with me and after this young cop take my license back to the squad car he tells me that his dad said that if he every gets pulled over to tell the cop that "He didn't think he was doing what he is being accused of and that his dad is a city cop and that he is going to talk to him about it". I tell my buddy that I can't do that, kind of a chicken-shit to be BSing a cop, well by the time this cop comes back to the car with my ticket I buildup the nerve to give him this line that my buddy tells me to say and after I deliver the line this young cop hands me the ticket and says "Go right ahead, not my problem". Well as we're pulling away from the curb I start giving buddy a bunch of shit about making me BS this cop and that this was a bunch of crap, etc. Well this cop is still behind me for about 8 blocks or so and all of a sudden the red lights start flashing again and I start yelling at my buddy that they're probably going to give me some sort ticket for trying to BS these cops, so I pull over again and this time the young cop is with an older cop and the older cop leans over and asks what my dads name is and I tell him, he pauses for a second and reaches out and says "give me that ticket, and that I better start driving a bit slower", I hand him the ticket and off we went, still got a lecture from my dad after the cop told him I was driving a bit reckless, but no ticket.

13. Chuckles Garage

Chuckles Garage
    Alliance Vendor

amen.

14. flathead48

flathead48

Someones festering asshole just needs to admit that they've raced on the street before:D

15. Revhead

Revhead
    from Dallas, TX

I have a funny ticket story..

I got a ticket down in downtown Dallas for parking in front of a driveway... which it wasn't. The cop didn't notice which side the sliding gate opened and assumed I parked in front of the part where it opens. Anyway I look at the ticket and it said my date to appear was a just a little less than a year ago. It was right after the new year and he had forgot to correct the date.. I sent it in and they voided the whole thing.

16. back in Vegas about 30 yrs ago, I recieved a ticket for "failure to signal my intent". When I reached the payment window, the lady told me they didn't have a fine for that. I said good, then it must be free...She looked at me, smiled, then said "This is Vegas. Only thing free here is the soda you get when you're playing the slots." She then charged me the price of a shrimp cocktail for the ticket.

I mentioned this thread to a buddy of mine. He was amused by all the "you had to do it when you were young if you call yourself a hotrodder" posts. He did it when he was young....., spent 8yrs locked up for doing it....., grew up in a hurry there...and a year ago burned his grandkid's car to the ground when he found out he'd done it. Not to mention the talking to he gave his son. Guess the moral here is "Do as I say, not as I did." I know both the son and grandson....they got the message.

17. PunkAssGearhead88

PunkAssGearhead88
    from So Cal

18. awesome story....

19. Tragic but notice that the article does not say the truck was involved in the race.Probably another impaired driver.....

20. Roothawg

Roothawg

blah blah blah...................................

21. Shaggy

Shaggy
    from Sultan, WA

You folks must not be too fast if they pull you over.

22. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

Street racing is very very bad... Don't ever do it... I try not too... I try really hard not too...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.